We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to provide remote support to departmental leaders throughout Unity, ensuring seamless day-to-day operations. This is a remote contract opportunity, working 40 hours per week.
If you thrive on prioritizing and multitasking in order to help support busy executives, we’d like to meet you!
- Manage multiple executive calendars simultaneously
- Arrange domestic and international travel
- Prepare expense reports with a high degree of detail and accuracy
- Assist with offsite event coordination.
- Ability to adapt your assistance to a variety of personalities and communication styles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prior experience supporting multiple leaders at one time
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Proficient in Google Calendar and Docs, MS Office Suite and expense programs.
- Highly organized, proactive and solution-oriented
- Experience working in a highly collaborative team environment whilst working remotely with minimal supervision
- Experience organizing client and team events.
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.