Looking for a flexible job working in the area of remote administrative sales support?
Sales Administrative Assistants provide support to managers, other employees, and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive. These professionals may also be referred to as Administrative Coordinators or Administrative Specialists.
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an Administrative Assistant – Sales Support, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Sales Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Sales Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Administrative Assistant – Sales Support Responsibilities
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Administrative Assistant – Sales Support Requirements
- Associate’s Degree in a related field.
- Prior administrative and sales experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual preferred.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
Evolve BioSystems, Inc. is a privately-held microbiome company dedicated to developing the next generation of products to establish, restore, and maintain a healthy gut microbiome. Evolve recently completed a $40M Series C round of funding co-led by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Horizons Ventures, the venture division of the Li Ka Shing Foundation. Evolve is a spin-out from the Foods for Health Institute (FFHI) at the University of California, Davis and builds on more than a decade of research into understanding the unique partnership of the infant gut microbiome and breast milk components. Having led to the development and commercial launch of products to resolve newborn gut dysbiosis, including Evivo® for infants, Evolve’s discovery platform is now being applied to solving gut dysbiosis throughout the human life cycle. In addition to the landmark proof-of-concept trial, Evolve is undertaking further clinical studies to build out its suite of microbiome-based solutions.
About the Role
- Strategic envisioning: There is a need to develop a strategic Admin support team, as well as to aggressively explore new approaches for growth; therefore, evidence of aligning strategic plans to support the company vision and bring it to life will be critical. This will require an ability to translate strategy into territory specific goals, objectives and an execution plan that encompasses the unique characteristics of the territory; e.g., geography, hospital, landscape, customer mix, etc.
- Inspiring leadership: A history of instilling and promoting enthusiasm for the business/brand among their customers & peers. This candidate must possess that rare blend of exceptional intelligence, personal impact, and a deep and well-articulated passion demonstrated by:
- A life history of pegging personal goals above those expected by the job description
- Resourcefulness to leverage prior success in subsequent selling situations
- Outgoing and assertive, establishes credibility and trust early on with customers
- A change agent, who is excited by the opportunity to work in a high profile role with tremendous internal and external visibility
Who You Are
Administrative Development: There is a real-time demand for sales excellence that strives for greatness, allocates resources and builds capability. This person will deliver expected results and move boldly to capitalize on the market trends. Positive results will fuel growth and strategic initiatives, leveraging knowledge of hospital negotiations & contracting process. Therefore, driving growth in a commercially responsible manner through the development and management of sales strategies, building key relationships, and translating scientific discovery into sales is critical.
- Excellent goal-oriented selling: consultative selling skills geared towards specialized healthcare practitioners complimented by strong knowledge of hospital and mom/baby sales channels
- Superior communication: the ability to convey complex scientific information, orally and in writing; conduct effective persuasive presentations
- Effective time management: able to set priorities and deliver results while expanding reach to increase sales
- Highly developed strategic ability and an entrepreneurial, team-oriented approach
- Demonstrated computer, CRM, social media mastery: understanding of the end-user in addition to the hospital customer
Geographic Work Conditions:
- 10% travel to interface with customers on a daily basis and effectively achieve territory call objectives and business goals. This includes attendance at required training/sales meetings/medical meetings
- Valid Driver’s License is mandatory
Other Personal Characteristics:
- Passion for Evolve’s Mission
- Tenacious with an abiding sense of urgency and personal pace
- Inquisitive, engaged and innovating: not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Open to learning, able to adapt quickly and apply learnings to achieve success
- Thoughtful, high-energy, self-starter; possess the ability to function with a high degree of independence