Expert Business Development (EBD) is seeking talented B2B Lead Generation Specialists to join our team. Qualified candidates must have a proven track record of success in B2B outbound cold-calling to set appointments and generate leads. This position requires a minimum of 20 hours per week of availability. Lead Generation Specialists may have the ability to expand to 40 hours per week contingent on their productivity.It is a work from home position with a flexible schedule (Monday – Friday).
A Lead Generation Specialist introduces new corporate products or services to potential prospects through outbound cold-calling. Primary responsibilities involve tracking prospects, appointment setting and following up on leads the organization provides through our CRM application, based on the clients’ project needs. A Lead Generation Specialist handles the overall appointment coordination between the prospect and the client. Our seasoned Specialists are business professionals with a strong background in building B2B relationships. EBD prides itself in building long term relationships with our clients which extend beyond the conclusion of a project.
Duties and Responsibilities
- B2B outbound cold-calling reaching C level executives in small, mid and large size companies
- Ability to engage gatekeepers to identify and reach key decision makers
- Initiate calls to build rapport with key decision makers to set pre-qualified appointments
- Record and manage prospect data within a web-based CRM application
- Meet established productivity and performance goals
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3-5 years building B2B relationships
- College degree strongly preferred or equivalent work experience
- Goal oriented, self-motivated, results driven individual working remotelyfrom a quiet home office
- Seasoned background in cold calling and lead generation incorporating our signature “Respectful Persistence”
- Exceptional telephone sales and documentation skills
- Strong organizational and effective time management skills
- Professional with a high level of integrity
- Computer proficiency is required, including experience with CRM software
Hourly base pay ranges from $18.25 to $21.25 based on performance outcomes, documentation skills and meeting established goals. Bonuses for qualified appointments can range from $12.00 to $25.00 based on the complexity of the project. In addition, we offer the potential for quarterly performance bonuses, documentation bonuses and bonuses for exceptional client feedback. Our better performing agents can realistically make $25 an hour or more. This is an Independent Contractor 1099 position.
About Expert Business Development:
Expert Business Development is a business-to-business (B2B) relationship development company that assists its clients in developing and maintaining crucial business sales relationships. Specifically, Expert Business Development works with financial service organizations to develop sales strategies and relationship building skills, and focuses on areas like appointment setting and lead generation, database development, expert lead management, and sales process design. The clients that Expert Business Development works with include banks, credit unions, financial providers, corporations, entrepreneurial firms and vendors to banks and financial companies. Expert Business Development was founded in 1993 and is located in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania. If you are interested in learning more about Expert Business Development, please visit our website www.expertbizdev.com for additional information.