We basically need a unicorn! A mythological beast that can jump from video and audio to writing and image creation.
We know they exist because we have a small herd of them.
This is your chance to strut your stuff from technical deep-dives and tutorials to social promotions and content marketing. We want it all.
There’s never a dull moment and we’ve got more than enough work in the queue to keep you busy.
- Writing about, illustrating and creating videos regarding all things WordPress
- Doing it so well that your work eclipses every other WP industry site out there
- Implement the WPMU DEV content strategy
- Scripting, blogging, social media, basic graphic design, audio and video production
- Being part of our dynamic community, coming to WordCamps with us, having fun
- Thoroughly enjoying yourself
- Perfect, clear, engaging English that’s both a pleasure to roll through and super easy to read
- A technical bent – You don’t need to be a coder but it would be an impressive bonus
- A portfolio of work you’re proud of – show us you’ve grown your own following
- Don’t know everything but think you have what it takes? Show us you’re creative and have already built a following and we’ll train you. We don’t just hire unicorns… we make them
- Independence – where you do not need an editor and take responsibility for the quality of your work
- Someone that wants (and will typically work) 40+ hours per-week
- Offer very attractive working conditions for the right candidate
- 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years, the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly, the longer you work, the more you get