Healthcare is anything but simple. At Simple Health, we’re on a challenging, unique mission to bring simplicity and convenience back to routine eye-care. We’re also on a mission to find the best queso in the country…but the eye-care stuff comes first. If you’re as passionate about transforming the healthcare system (no easy feat) and finding quality queso (slightly easier feat) as we are, then we want you on our team!
As part of the compliance operations team, you’ll be there for our patients right off the bat. You’ll make sure that our patients get the contact lenses that they need every time, all the time. In other words, you’ll be our patient’s best friend!
This position is part time and requires a minimum of 12 hours of work a week and is paid hourly. The position will be fully remote.
What you’ll do
- Review prescriptions as they come in, making sure that our patients are ordering the correct lenses
- Contact doctor’s offices to verify patients’ prescriptions
- Review our prescription renewal tests for quality assurance
- Provide feedback to patients taking our prescription renewal tests
- Communicate within the team to make sure that our patients are having the best experience possible
Who you are
We’re looking for self-starters and fast learners; folks who can adapt and are always up for new challenges. While you don’t need any particular job experience, you’ve definitely gotta have the following:
- High attention to detail
- The ability to communicate effectively and empathetically
- An analytical and logical approach to solving problems
- Flexibility and ability to adapt
- Satisfaction in a job well done!
Who we are
We’re still a small company, but we’ve got big plans. You’ll contribute to our mission to make healthcare more accessible and affordable. Healthcare tech is exciting and dynamic, and you’ll be at the forefront of this revolution. Plus, nothing’s better than working from home in your pajamas.