We’re looking for a remote Customer Success Coordinator to join our team to help grow our start-up SmartrMail.
Our team of 12 is spread across Australia, Portugal, Lithuania, the US and Nicaragua, but growing fast. We’re looking for a customer success team member who loves technology, and enjoys helping customers achieve their goals.
The role is remote, but ideally you’ll be located in the US, Canada, Central America or Europe and can cover support for North American east coast business hours. Bonus points for being located in Lisbon, Portugal or Managua, Nicaragua where we have other remote team members located! Apply here: https://smartrmail.workable.com/jobs/1085185
No agencies please.
- Fast, friendly chat support in English on Intercom with customers and potential customers to help sort out issues, suggest strategies, and explain the SmartrMail app. You will be required to cover the US & Canada east coast business hours (New York, Toronto etc).
- Support the Marketing and Success teams’ general efforts across outbound, sales and video on-boarding calls
- Work closely with the Product team to help identify issues and bugs, and also work out new features based on customer feedback.
- Potential scope for content marketing (helping write blogs), SEO, adwords, engaging our users & potential users, and engaging potential reviewers.
- KPI’s for the role are ongoing customer NPS and conversion rate from Trials to Customer.
- Excellent with written English, as the role is chat (text) support in English
- Comfortable in spoken English to walk-through the app and answer questions on a call with a new user
- Experienced with customer success (+1 year minimum)
- A quick learner, who can think on their feet and evolve with a growing startup
- In love with technology, the internet
- Passion for excellent UX across all things web and mobile
- A friendly self-starter, who can take a project and run with it
Bonus Points For:
- Start up experience, or general customer success experience
- Remote work experience
- Email marketing or e-commerce experience
- Any web development skills (HTML, CSS)
Why Join The Team?
- Grow an awesome product that people love 🙂
- Friendly, flexible team and work environment, potential to progress in a growing start up
- Get hands-on experience learning and actually applying your skills everyday
- Opportunity to work across a company in different roles like sales, marketing and product development.