Our client, one of the most dominant consumer-facing names online in the aesthetics industry, is looking for a Director of Product Marketing to specifically focus on their B2B services. This company’s office is located in Seattle, WA, but they are open to 100% remote anywhere in the U.S. for the right candidate! This person will be a player-coach, responsible for shaping their messaging, positioning, content voicing, and GTM strategy, in addition to personally creating various content pieces and sales collateral in conjunction with the sales team. Ideal candidates will be scrappy, B2B-focused Product Marketing veterans with experience leading teams in addition to a strong desire to personally execute initiatives.
This is an excellent opportunity with a dominant name in their space which just received a very large infusion of VC funding, and offers excellent compensation plus benefits!
- Oversee the go-to-market plans for new products and solutions, including value proposition, positioning, messaging, customer development, channel strategy and overall go-to-market (pre-launch); and sales enablement and demand generation (post-launch) to ensure product market fit and to drive revenue.
- Be the subject matter expert on how the client’s provider customers approach marketing themselves to acquire patients. Developing actionable marketing campaigns based on quantitative and qualitative insights
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Sales and Marketing to: 1) Ensure they all understand customer insights/needs to build the right solution for doctors, 2) Outline content & sales marketing needs and building materials and programs that support those needs
- Oversee the transition and delivery experience of an improved ROI-based product solution to clients
- Evangelize the customer perspective internally; providing data driven insights and anecdotal feedback that helps bring customer-centricity to the whole company
- 10+ years marketing experience delivering highly successful engagement, loyalty and retention strategies
- Software/tech/B2B experience is a must; two-sided online marketplace experience is a huge plus (think Ebay, Amazon, etc)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and proven leadership driving collaboration and results through cross-functional teams and peers
- Ability to develop, execute, and communicate a long-term strategic vision, while also balancing immediate priorities and opportunities in a dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment with multiple internal decision makers and stakeholders
- Strong preference for an analytics background and ability to turn key data points into strategic insights that inform business/comms directions and key outcomes
- Experience working with B2B sales team
- Strong project management skills, and the ability to manage multiple deadlines and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree