As the Email Marketing Manager, you are responsible for leading the success of the internal email marketing program. Autonomously executing on all aspects of our ongoing email marketing efforts, including strategy, implementation, optimization, testing, analytics reporting and analysis, promotional calendar coordination, as well as email copy, creation, and proofing.
You will be focused on both the strategic and tactical implementation and optimization of email marketing efforts, funnel testing (A/B testing, segmentation testing) and analytics (identifying key levers to produce greater ROI). Building out lifecycle triggers, staying on top of deliverability and privacy regulations, and communicating the success of the program to the wider team. We are looking for a detail oriented, results-driven, focused enthusiastic individual looking to drive substantial business success through email marketing. If you are passionate about email marketing and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic industry, we want to meet you!
- Develop new lifecycle and automated campaigns aimed at driving business goals.
- Proactively develop new strategic email marketing initiatives.
- Ensure the email program meets all necessary guidelines regarding privacy laws such as (CASL, GDPR, etc…)
- Create regular reporting and present to the wider team.
- Developing and deploying daily email marketing activities such as setup, proofing, deployment, A/B testing, and reporting.
- Utilizing marketing automation software (Marketo) to create and attomously execute all email marketing projects for daily sends, nurture streams, lead scoring and automation
- Measure, analyze and report on the impact of marketing campaigns and the results of their A/B tests, to determine their effectiveness as a whole, as well as identifying the key levers that should be improved. Monitor and report back on key email metrics to both the Marketing Manager and Marketing team on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Proactively coordination and management of internal promotional calendars and work side by side with other team members to ensure key campaign deadlines are met.
- Review and quality assure all outgoing communication. Check emails to ensure marketing messaging is conveyed and delivered clearly to recipients, ensuring messages are sent in proper format on both mobile and desktop and receiving optimal deliverability, proofreading email copy for grammar, spelling, and formatting, as well as ensuring proper link tracking is in place before the email is deployed.
- Deploying essential Marketing Operations tasks. Including, list hygiene, troubleshooting, program/campaign maintenance, etc.
- Functional/Technical skills: Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within email marketing. Including but not limited to:
- Message design and coding best practices
- Segmentation logic best practices
- Light HTML knowledge
- Detail oriented: has a proven record of reviewing and proofing emails for 100% error free messages
- Drive for Results: Exceeds goals successfully, constantly & consistently a top performer and pushes themselves
- Actively aware of fundamental email marketing KPIs and how to influence them
- Priority Setting: Strong understanding of time/bandwidth of his/herself and others, eliminates roadblocks and creates focus
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Action Oriented: Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- 7+ years of email marketing experience, owning and operating an email marketing program.
- Enjoys working independently and autonomously
- Proven track record of success via email marketing practices that have been put into place.
- Deep experience with segmentation and automation.
- Understands the needs of B2B email program and lead funnel.
- Has worked in a complicated email marketing platform like Marketo.
- Can speak to email marketing specific best practices.
- Deep experience in detail oriented tasks.
- Have a BA/BS, preferably in one of the following disciplines: Marketing, Communications, Analytics Computer Science, Economics
- Knowledge of Google Sheets/Docs/Drive – (using formulas and solid data organization to track campaign metrics.)
- Proven ability to organize yourself, manage your time and be a self-starter
- Past experience with editing, Photoshop, HTML, WordPress, data entry or proofreading is a plus
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple – to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values – Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change – inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.