About Us ✨
At Close.io we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. We’ve built a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals. We are a ~30 person remote team that is profitable and building a product our customers love.
About You 🎉
We are actively searching for the ultimate Executive Assistant to support our CEO, Steli Efti 🚀Someone that is happy to jive with an ever-changing schedule and can operate well in a high-stress environment. You should have experience as an assistant and working remotely. It’s also crucial that you’re comfortable navigating a global platform (he travels often) and know how to anticipate the needs of a business executive.
This position is entirely remote; 90% proactive/10 % reactive. Must be available in the East Coast US, UK or Europe time zone.
- Scheduling and managing a highly active calendar
- Managing all aspects of professional (and some personal) travel (i.e. bookings, expenses, agendas, meet-ups, dinners)
- Creating agendas for business meetings, taking notes and following up on action items
- Managing social media accounts
- Assisting in recruiting efforts
- Researching and supporting all business matters
- Coordinating with marketing team and supporting company-wide projects Corresponding with clients and gatekeeping Arranging conference talks, podcast, interviews
- Experience as an EA
- Startup experience
- Experience working on a global platform
- Mac User; proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Excellent command of the English language; written and verbal
- Insanely trustworthy
- Resourceful and tech savvy
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Interested in startups and entrepreneurship
- Comfortable in a versatile and multitasking role
- Excellent at time management and prioritization
Why work with us..?
- Latest team retreat in Lisbon ✈️
- Our story and fabulous team 🌍
- Stellar reviews on Glassdoor ⚡️
- Get To Know Us ❣️(more details about our PTO, benefits, mission, values, etc.)
- Work remotely and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- 2x week-long team retreats annually
- Competitive salary
- Excellent medical & dental coverage, including 99% paid premiums and HSA (**US residents)
- Matching 401k (**US residents)