Tendermint is building state-of-the-art consensus and networking protocols to enable internet-scale distributed applications. We’re passionate, self-driven, industry leaders whose mission is to build a better, freer internet. We’re also building the Cosmos Network, a decentralized network of independent parallel blockchains, each powered by classical BFT consensus algorithms like Tendermint Core. We believe the technology we’re building will have a major impact on human beings around the world. We’re well funded and growing quickly.
How we work:
Most of us work out of our offices in San Francisco, Berkeley, Toronto, and Berlin, but some of our employees work remotely. Communication is important to us and we rely heavily on Slack and Zoom to help us stay in sync.
This is a full time position and can be located in any of our offices, or 100% remote.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting the CEO in setting up schedules for meetings in different timezones
- Serving as key contact between the CEO and internal/external clients, including prospecting and cold calling
We’re looking for someone who has:
- At least 2 years of experience with scheduling meetings using the G Suite
- Immediate availability to start and work in the Pacific Standard Timezone (PST)
- Open to helping with personal matters for the CEO
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of a second language
- Experience working with remote teams
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of building the future of the Internet
- Flexible work schedule
- Excellent benefits like educational budget, fitness and wellbeing spend
- At least 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Competitive salary package, including equity