PART-TIME GOOGLE ADS SPECIALIST
We’re seeking a Google Ads Specialist to join our team on a part-time basis. You will participate in strategy, planning, buying, and executing digital media campaigns on Google Ads and other advertising platforms. This is a part-time position with an estimated 20 hours per week to start. As it’s a remote position, you’ll be able to work from home or wherever you’d like!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
You will be involved in the entire campaign cycle from start to finish, determining budgets, strategy, optimization, and even helping to create and modify the creatives used.
We’re looking for someone with a hands-on work ethic that will edit campaigns manually rather than trusting automated tools to do their work.
You’ll be working on accounts for our clients and our own campaigns. You’ll work directly with clients and as part of our team. We’re looking for people who are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing, and who can expertly communicate solutions to clients.
More About What You’ll Be Doing:
- Actively participating in digital strategy and media planning meetings
- Creation of paid search campaigns from ideation to execution
- Creating detailed reports of campaign performance
- Performing keyword research and writing ad copy
- Detailed analysis of account performance, providing advanced recommendations for optimization
- Work with other team members to implement a cohesive and integrated strategy
- Analyzing online media buys
- Compiling daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports to quantify the results and communicate them to management.
- Staying informed with Paid Search industry best practices, new trends and technologies and platform updates (e.g. Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, etc.)
- Google Ads Certified (Certification must be current)
- A minimum of 3 years experience buying online media for direct response
- Must be an independent contractor – we’re not interested in outsourcing work to an agency
- Experience with building and managing a media plan
- Proven track record of success in previous job (e.g. helped a client achieve X business goal; retained a client for X amount of time)
- Preferred example(s) of success: Helped a client grow their overall profit with paid search and has the numbers to back it up, helped a client reach a target CPA/ROAS and has the numbers to back it up. ROI examples of 500% or greater strongly preferred.
- Experience in native channels, Facebook, and/or experience with programmatic display
- Extensive split testing experience and serving as a primary stakeholder for conversion funnel improvements
- Experience with copywriting and writing copy for conversions. Provide examples and some of your best-converting copy
- Digital marketing background is preferred
- Understands basic marketing concepts (e.g. sales funnel)
- Familiar with jargon (e.g. PPC, CPC, CPA, ROAS, bounce rate, pages/session, etc.)
- Reliable, takes initiative and finds ways to solve problems independently
- Passionate about developing knowledge and personal growth in Media Buying
- Know the basics of media buying from both the client and media buyer’s perspective
- Analytical – able to take data and identify trends, improve performance, solve problems, etc
- Quick at learning; attentive to detail
- Background and/or experience with design a plus (i.e Photoshop)
- Working Knowledge of WordPress, HTML and CSS are pluses
- Experience with CallRail, Slack, and Toggl are all valuable
- Competitive Market-based Salary
- Work remotely with flexible hours
- Two weeks of paid vacation
- Flexible work hours