Location: remote – bay area preferred, open to North America or Asia timezones. You must have at least a 4-hour time zone overlap with PST (GMT -7) or the PHT (GMT +8).
Comp range: $120K – $150K
- Employee equity: 0.2% to 0.5%
- Buy whatever hardware setup you need to be effective
- Work from home / remotely whenever you need or want
- Unlimited vacation
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision 401k
We want to provide excellent virtual assistance to as many people as possible. Our goal is to make people’s lives better by enabling them to offload tasks to high-quality personal assistants, so they can spend more time doing what they want and accomplish more.
Why this role exists:
Reports to the CEO. We are looking for a senior leader with product and operational experience, with a clear track record of driving business growth, who will lead a team responsible for understanding and monitoring our customer needs and driving the strategies for their growth.
What’s in it for me?:
The possibility of a personal assistant for everyone is massive. At this point, Google, Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, all of them – are working on this. We are currently the #1 startup in this field—because we’ve put the time in and figured out the hard things, this is a chance to take the 5 years of work we’ve put in, and the product we’ve built, to the larger market.
- 12+ years of experience, at least 5 of which is at pre-IPO startups
- Experience with consumer products, messaging and/or on-demand services especially preferred
- You will develop frameworks and decision-making tools; Ability to provide business insights based on these tools
- You will own the growth plan for hitting business goals
- You will own the product strategies to track and report our top goals and metrics to drive top of funnel growth
- You will own in quarter planning and have rigorous input into company-level goal setting
- You will hire and manage a team of specialists
- You will drive process and structure of collaboration with other teams including finance, product, operations, and marketing
Core Competencies + Skills:
- Deep partnership and influence skills across product and operation teams
- The ability to build analytics and monitoring tools including dashboards, reports, and alerts
- Deep experience across major customer acquisition channels, including affiliate marketing, display and search ads, SEO, social, and content marketing
- Familiarity with new ad formats, like stories, sponsored content, and AR
- Experience with organic and “0 to 1” growth strategies
- Manage uncertainty and ambiguity well. You can make decisive calls without enough information
- Driven to achieve business goals
- Passionate about startups and Magic’s mission
- Humble and willing to learn and teach
How to Apply: **Please apply directly through this link:
Be advised we do not view any applications unless they go through our portal.**