Who we are
Are you looking for an opportunity where your faith and your job skills can coexist to make an impact on the world? Ministry Brands’ mission is to serve God by providing outstanding software, services, and content that connects churches, ministries, and faith-based organizations to the communities they serve. We equip over 115,000 churches in the United States and abroad with the software tools they need to administer their membership, collect and manage tithes, and expand the Gospel through technology and cutting-edge content. If you love tech and want to serve the Church community than Ministry Brands is the place for you!
Currently, we serve our clients in these key areas:
- Online Giving
- Church Management Software (ChMS)
- Website Design and Content Management
- Mobile Applications
- Finance and Accounting Software
- Background Screening
- Streaming Services
Our vision is to be the leading provider of software, services, and information platforms for churches, ministries, and those they serve.
What you’ll do:
The responsibilities listed for this position are not intended to be all-inclusive, and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Contribute to and implement the marketing analytics measurement strategy
- Provide digital marketing analytics expertise and best practices to internal business partners and external suppliers to inform strategy development and overall business decisions for the division
- Dedicate time to marketing innovation and quality improvement
- Track and analyze key metrics – funnel management, lead conversion, etc.
- Collect, consolidate and generate weekly marketing Key Performance Indicators (week, month and quarter focus) and roll up each week’s numbers to Marketing Management
- Compile key pieces of information related to performance against marketing objectives to be reviewed by Management
- Proactively analyzes conversion data and report on key findings to the Marketing Director
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or other related fields with emphasis marketing measurement; or equivalent experience in an analytical or technical field
- Experience in Project Management
- Knowledge of web and app measurement tools, best practices and implementation
- Knowledge of analytics, web, e-commerce, Saas, and content and social media measurement technologies and trends
- Knowledge of agile development process
- Understanding of digital product marketing measurement, media tracking, user experience (UX) analytics, best practices and analytical approaches
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Proficient in marketing automation systems like HubSpot, and CRM platforms like Dynamics or Salesforce
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
Why you’ll love us
- Competitive compensation. Be fancy
- Career advancement opportunities. Because we know how awesome you are.
- Open PTO Policy. Because your mom misses you
- Snacks. NomNomNom
- 401(k) matching. Basically free $$$
Ministry Brands is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.