Fastly helps the world’s most popular digital businesses keep pace with their customer expectations by delivering fast, secure, and scalable online experiences. Businesses trust Fastly to accelerate the pace of technical innovation, mitigate evolving threats, and scale on demand. Founded in 2011, Fastly powers online destinations including Airbnb, GitHub, Alaska Airlines, Pinterest, Vimeo, The Guardian, and The New York Times.
The worldwide cloud services market is projected to grow rapidly to $236 billion in 2020, according to Forrester, Inc. As more and more businesses move operations to the cloud, Fastly is well positioned to continue increasing CDN, cloud networking and cloud security market share with edge cloud services that reach beyond content delivery. We’re building a better Internet. Come join us.
MARKETING OPERATIONS MANAGER
The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for marketing technology, administration, analytics, and strategy. You will evaluate, select, deploy, and customize marketing technology to improve the department’s ability to efficiently reach our audience at scale. You will ensure process is defined and adhered to with respect to use of marketing technology and budget management. Effective process leads to good data, so you’ll analyze marketing cost and result data to identify areas of the funnel which need attention, and which tactics are most effective across our audiences. Finally, you will advise marketing leadership on strategy as you ensure accountability and data-driven iterative improvements take place across the marketing department.
What You’ll Do
- Multi-touch marketing attribution with Bizible for all online and offline customer interactions.
- Diagnose the marketing funnel in salesforce.com to reduce friction in our customers’ buying journeys.
- Lead scoring and automation to ensure the right person gets the right interaction at the right time.
- Partner with Sales Operations & Sales Development to analyze trends and provide insights to improve campaign effectiveness across the sales and marketing funnel.
- Webinar program management.
- Partner with Enterprise Systems team to evaluate, select, deploy, and customize new technology for the marketing department.
- Analyze marketing data and share insights across the department and company.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards to report on marketing metrics.
- Define processes to enable accurate data collection of marketing investments and the results they deliver.
- Document processes, train marketing staff, and manage change as improvements to how we work are rolled out.
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Excellent project management skills; proven ability to execute successful projects with minimal guidance in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools (like SFDC, Eloqua or similar).
- Team-player; ability to establish trusted relationships with other Fastly team members.
- Comfortable contributing strategically as well as leading day-to-day tactical execution.
- Open, positive attitude towards change and personal development.
- Self-motivated and driven to make an impact.
- Clear, thoughtful communicator (verbal and written).