Seeking Operations Manager @ Active Health Solutions
The first 6 months will be in Medellin, Colombia. After that, the role is 100% remote.
To manage and systematize our daily operations involving vendor management, team management, affiliate management, and project management. And to assist the owners in increasing profitability through identification and implementation of new product categories, monetization projects, cost reductions, and joint venture partnerships.
1. Take over management of existing health offers
- Day to day management of existing health offers and support team
- Creation of standard operating procedures for all current tasks
- Management of development and reporting team
- Assist owners in increasing profitability of offers from 15 to 20% over a 12-month period
- Improve conversion rate and Average Order Value through effective management of split-testing team
- Manage email monetization team
- Manage the implementation of other sales channels e.g. Amazon (where appropriate)
2. Manage the launch new offers in the health space (supplements or physical products)
- Identification of new high potential product categories
- Working with product formulators to determine new formulations
- Working with copywriters to write and produce offers
- Management of development team for new offer creation
- Manage a minimum of 6 new offer launches over the next 12 months
3. Vendor and Team Management
- Management of existing design and development team
- Management of customer service team
- Identification of required team members to support business expansion
4. Affiliate management support
- Support the traffic team in new affiliate identification and reach out
- Respond to affiliate requests on as needed basis
- Manage team for daily, weekly and monthly performance reporting
- Analysis of monthly affiliate reports to identify new opportunities
- Management of key cost line items in the business (marketing expenses, refunds, etc.)
- Must have a very strong understanding of the numbers
Base: $3,000 – $4,000 (Depending on Experience & Negotiable)
Bonus: Opportunity to receive quarterly bonuses based on profit generated from new projects
About the Company:
For three years, we’ve questioned the mainstream medical establishment by reporting on proven and 100% natural solutions to America’s most crippling health problems. Problems like vision loss, age-related memory decline, joint pain, and more. Our products serve aging Baby Boomers and Seniors in the United States.
To be clear, we DON’T sell low-quality, rip off products. We work with the nation’s top manufacturers to develop high-quality nutritional supplements that have profound impacts on our customers’ lives.
We’re a lean team of entrepreneurs. We enjoy the process of thinking through challenges, creating breakthrough solutions, and working hard to see our ideas succeed. We’re business owners, marketers, and health advocates.
Here are our Top 5 Core Beliefs
- Self-Starters Dominate: When faced with a challenge you have no clue how to solve, you take the initiative. You use your resources instead of wasting your time. You live by these three words: figure it out.
- Take Extreme Ownership: If you mess up, you own it. You admit your mistake. You think through how to avoid it next time. You move on – and you never make the mistake twice.
- Always Be Growing: “Good enough” doesn’t exist in your vocabulary. You invest time and money into your education and skills. You recognize your level of success will seldom exceed your level of self-development.
- When In Doubt, Act: You understand “getting started” is the fastest way to get to where you want to go. You don’t spend weeks thinking and planning and talking. You do. And you let the results of your actions guide you.
- Management By Numbers: You don’t make decisions based on emotion. Nor do you pursue projects out of passion alone. You study the playing field. Analyze the data. And do what the numbers tell you what to do next.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to: email@example.com with Subject Line: Operations Manager.
Answer this question in the body of your email:
If you just came into a company that’s stuck at $100,000 a month in revenue, and your responsibility was to double revenue in 90 days, what would be your list of questions to ask the business owner to assess the situation and find opportunities in the business?
[There are no limits to the number of questions you can ask]
[Please 10 to 100 questions]