Are you passionate about associates and interested in experimenting with new ideas to innovate on behalf of associate time? Do you believe that all associates deserve a perfect pay experience? Do you have a strong background in project management and the ability to look across multiple projects to see the overlaps and connection points that others might miss?
At Amazon, our businesses continue to grow and expand because of our innovative technologies, extensive global retail selection, and world class operations. Driving all of our businesses are talented employees who are strong owners, have the highest standards, and obsess over our customers. Employees come to Amazon to do meaningful work, and we make that easier by removing barriers, fixing defects, and enabling self-service. Applying to, working at, and leaving Amazon should be frustration-free experiences.
We are looking for someone to design, build and operationalize HR processes to support the launch of a new, internally built tool to manage global time. This person will create, validate, and test all time processes, determine where in the world the work is performed best, and build mechanisms to ensure quality. The ideal candidate is a seasoned process designer who is decisive, action-oriented, and able to manage deliverables effectively in an ambiguous environment. The right candidate is an expert in process design and continuous improvement, and is unapologetic about having extremely high standards for quality of work. In addition, this person must have the ability to think strategically and act tactically at the same time, have a proven record of delivering process-related projects with measurable results, and possess strong written and oral communication skills. To be successful, you need strong design and innovation experience paired with strong analytical skills and a data-driven outlook.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Working with cross-functional teams to build a world-class time experience
- Own building design, development, test and release for approval and deployment of new global time activities
- Deciding where process delivery happens and ensuring quality of output through metrics and inspection
- Ensuring attainment of scalability and take right-shoring decisions accordingly
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience in process optimization and program management
- Advanced analytical skills with an ability to test, validate, and measure process quality
- Exposure to global HR or time best practices and expertise in designing solutions that efficiently caters to global requirement
- Six Sigma Certification
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with business partners and key stakeholders and the ability to work under pressure in a cross functional organization
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.