Township is looking to add an experienced, US-based Project Coordinator to our remote team! This will be our first hire for this type of role.
Township is a fully remote, US-based digital product agency. We have a few strongly held convictions:
We take care of each other
We believe strongly that companies should take care of their employees, and that employees should take care of each other. We provide weekly mentorship to help guide you down a career framework you’ll help us craft, a transparent and competitive compensation package, and generous benefits.
Do great work, and then do something else
We ask a lot of our team, but we also know that your job is only part of your life. We’ll keep you busy during ‘working hours’ but leave you plenty of time to pursue the things that are important to you outside of your job. We are committed to a 40 hour work week.
Great products are crafted by integrated teams
We believe that great products are created through the close collaboration of design and engineering. Our engineering team plays a big part in our design process, and our design team collaborates closely with the engineering team at all stages of the development process.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our nimble team of collaborative, driven engineers and designers at Township to help us create beautiful digital products and marketing materials.
Township’s Project Coordinator:
- Makes it possible for the quality of work from the entire team to be elevated by removing overhead from our projects and loosening lynchpins.
- Supports the functional lead of each project.
- Serves as an internal resource to the team for moving projects forward on time and with strategic prioritization.
- Writes thoughtful, thorough issues for both engineering and design projects.
- Performs ongoing QA and communicates findings to team with efficiency and appropriate urgency.
- Manages competing timelines across all projects and informs team of priorities and priority changes on a regular basis.
- Provides team with a well-planned roadmap each week based on commitments and issues at hand.
- Assists sales team with time estimation for proposals.
- Is proactive in communicating to the sales team about when the team is available to take on new projects.
- Assists functional leads and project managers with facilitating positive client interaction.
- Has familiarity with technical jargon and basic application architecture ideas, though engineering experience is not required.
- Advocates for time spent on internal products.
- Is passionate about personal growth as well as helping improve the quality of work across the team.
- Cultivates an environment of healthy communication, support, and collaboration.
If you check most or all of these boxes we would love to consider you for this position. Most qualified applicants will have 1 to 3 years of professional digital project coordination experience and have worked successfully on a remote team before.
Salary and Benefits
The starting salary for this position will be between $58,000 and $71,000 annually.
As for benefits, we offer many!
- The cost of your health insurance is 100% covered by Township. You may also add your family to your plan, and we’ll cover 50% of their cost too.
- The cost of vision and dental insurance is 100% covered by Township for both you and your family.
- We are proud to offer twelve weeks of paid parental leave any time you add a new member to your family.
- We will give you a company card that is loaded with $300 every monthto cover work-related expenses, such as a coworking space membership, home internet, coffee, and so on.
- We go on team-wide retreats about every nine months and we can’t wait for you to come along. We’ll explore a new city together and bond IRL.
- Every year we’ll give you $2,000 to spend attending industry-relevent conferences or classes.
- Our team works on a flexible schedule with very few meetings. You can get your work done each day at the time that works best for you.
- We enjoy each other’s company but realized we don’t get nearly enough of it. We’ll give you a Buddy Budget with $1,000 to spend every year traveling with your coworkers.
How to Apply:
Our application can be found here. Please submit your application for consideration by Wednesday, September 4.
Township is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity of background, age, story, and complimentary skill sets are what make teams successful. We are committed to making hiring decisions with that in mind and we provide everyone with equal access to professional development.
Please note that we are unable to offer work visa sponsorship at this time.
Location: US Locations Only