We’re building a world-class sales organization, and the road ahead is going to be very exciting. You will be a key member of the team leading the growth of our business, and you will have the opportunity to improve existing processes in addition to implementing new ones. If you’re a self-starter with a consultative approach to selling and have a history of exceeding expectations, pitching sales to any audience, and cultivating great customer relationships, this job is for you.
You will be responsible for running outbound lead generation campaigns, qualifying inbound sales leads, and building sales opportunities for our sales team. You will have a consistent track record of exceeding quota and a consultative approach to selling.
You are a self-motivated teammate with high social intelligence and a natural inclination for selling. You are very driven and can show evidence that you thrive in a competitive, merit-based environment.
What will I be doing?
- Use lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts and build accurate and targeted lists of prospects;
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as VPs and Directors;
- Skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects via phone and email;
- Update lead and prospect activity in Salesforce.com to ensure effective lead management;
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections through education;
- Continuously look for ways to improve our processes;
- Exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly lead development targets.
What skills do I need?
- Zero to three years at a business-to-business organization in an Inside Sales Development or Inside Sales role – recent graduates welcome;
- Genuine customer empathy;
- Track record of high achievement;
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills;
- Experience selling technology and/or software;
- Highly organized and strong time management skills;
- Ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment with minimal direction;
- Hustle and Persistence.
We’d also like you to have:
- Sales training and Salesforce.com experience;
- Experience in Outbound Business Development.
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary;
- Health benefits;
- Generous PTO policy;
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products get to market.