Varsity Tutors is a fast growing education technology company that is revolutionizing how people learn with new and innovative technology. Our award-winning online and mobile learning platforms connect students and professionals from all around the world with personalized instruction to achieve any goal. Varsity Tutors recently closed a $50M Series C funding round, bringing its total funding to $107M. The round was led by Learn Capital, with participation from The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative and existing investor TCV, which will enable Varsity Tutors to further its vision of seamlessly connecting experts and learners in any subject, anywhere, at any time.
As a Sales Representative, you are the first person that our prospective clients are speaking to. We look for individuals who are highly organized, have the ability to understand the ever-changing needs of parents and students, and share our passion for helping students all around the world. This role is focused on educating prospective clients on how our services work and owns the initial communication as a subject matter expert and problem solver. We know that Varsity Tutors can help accomplish everyone’s learning goals and our Sales Representatives help get it all started.
This is a full-time position and ideal candidates will have a strong desire to use their educational backgrounds and expertise to drive sales through creative and innovative solutions. Come join our fast growing team and help change how the world learns!
- Contact prospective clients that have already expressed interest in Varsity Tutors – NO COLD CALLING!
- To enrich the lives of others and provide a truly exceptional experience, one client at a time
- Discover the needs of prospective clients and effectively communicate the benefits of our services
- Manage your book of business in our CRM to ensure we can properly follow up and place tutors
- Plan to exceed expectations through a metrics-driven performance standard
- Bachelor level degree in any major is preferred
- Education, admissions, or educational sales experience preferred
- Ability to consult through conducting needs analysis and offering product based solutions
- Knowledge in K-12, college courses and test prep
- Experience in full cycle sales and/or business development
- Full-time schedule (40+ hours per week) with availability to work some evenings/weekends
- CRM experience is preferred
- Passion for being part of a team that is dedicated to making a difference for our clients
- This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
- On target earnings for Sales Representatives are $50,000 – $55,000 annually
- Healthcare Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401k Company Matching Plan
- PTO, Paid Holidays, Floating Holiday (for your birthday!)
- VTO (“volunteer time off” to do community service/charity work)
- 52 hours of Free Learning Sessions per year for you or immediate family members
- Fun, collaborative, and team-oriented work environment with plenty of training and a feedback rich culture
- Try a free trial of our Live Learning Platform here: https://www.varsitytutors.com/freetrial
Varsity Tutors is proud to be an equal opportunity employer!We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. Varsity Tutors will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements. (INDHP)Similar: Full Time, Admissions Representative, Enrollment Counselor, Faculty Manager, Center Director, Account Executive, Account Manager, Inside Sales, Business Development Representative, Sales Representative