CVP seeks a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to establish recruiting requirements and serve as a trusted partner to CVP’s hiring managers. The professional in this role will drive the recruitment process forward to achieve hiring needs.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Establish recruiting requirements by understanding business strategy, RFPs, and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Serve as a trusted partner to CVP’s hiring managers, driving the recruitment process forward to achieve hiring needs.
- Utilize job boards, social media, ATS, and network to source, match, and close high-quality talent.
- Interview candidates combining a verity of methods – structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions.
- Follow up regularly with candidates and maintain a strong pipeline, developing and branding the CVP name.
- Keep up to date with new technological trends and products.
- 5+ years of technical recruiting/sourcing experience.
- Ability to handle 15 open positions at a given time.
- Great time management to achieve recruiting goals.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with candidates and colleagues.
- Strong salary negotiation and sales skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.