Meddy’s mission is to help patients make informed health decisions. We are building a future where access to healthcare information is easy and convenient. We are creating the best place to build products to democratize healthcare information in the region.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to develop and implement our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Generate great content for social media (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter & LinkedIn) and other chat platforms (Whatsapp).
- Define the most important social media KPIs.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media management tools such as Buffer or Hootsuite.
Who you are:
- You have at least 2 years of experience managing social media accounts of a company.
- Fluent in both Arabic and English.
- Flexibility in on-ground visitation and coverage.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with strong attention to detail, grammar, and tone.
- Strong understanding of web traffic metrics.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- High-energy and motivation driven; ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Experience in managing social media channels for a health/medical company.
- Content writing experience in the health/medical field.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to play an essential role in an early-stage startup on a high-growth trajectory.
- A small team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals that will help you learn, grow and have a great experience.