This position comes with a very good base salary plus generous commissions.
We are looking for an appointment setter/business development representative. This is a full-time, 100% remote position. You will need to work USA hours but can live anywhere in the world. The job will require you to set up appointments to sell Time Doctor using outbound leads.
This role consists of:
- Identifying leads: We have a research team, but you might need to get involved.
- Managing a pipeline: You will need to have excellent time management. You will most likely have more leads than you can handle and so will need to be organized and purposeful. This will be the key to your success.
- Account management: You will need to make a minimum of 50 successful outbound calls each day. You need to be happy spending all day on the phone calling prospective clients and setting up appointments.
To be the best candidate for this job, you must have these key skills:
- Hustle: You need to track down busy people and get them to talk to you. This requires creative communication, research, and hustle.
- Quick task switching: The team is in growth mode. You will be expected to quickly switch between researching new trial users and talking to them on the phone, replying to chat (in under one minute), customizing emails, configuring trial accounts, and reviewing reports with business owners.
- Persistence: This was already mentioned above, but it bears reiteration. You might need to email or phone someone six times before you get their attention. We need someone willing to push hard to get results.
- Curiosity: To excel in this role, you need to be able to gain a deep understanding of each of the verticals we sell to. This means knowing the events, the companies, the products, and, most importantly, the people in each of these verticals while having your finger on the pulse of any changes or developments.
- Experience in software sales, remote work, and management is a plus.
You must also agree to use our time tracking software while at work.
This job is for a Software Sales Representative / Inside Sales Rep / Business Development Representative. This job is a 100% remote / telecommute / work from home / virtual position.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
If you are someone who is experienced, reliable, who values punctuality, has good work ethic, and is looking for a long-term position, please click on the APPLY button below.