The Rev design group is looking for a User Experience / Customer Experience Designer to work with us to improve the customer experience across the lifecycle of Rev’s services. You will work to visualize and improve the customer journey map, interact with customers, and use customer feedback and insights to design exceptional experiences for them, while meeting product requirements and business needs.
- Creation and maintenance of customer journey map
- Qualitative and quantitative research, including user testing (remote and in-person), surveys, and contextual inquiry
- Work within and maintain Rev.com design system
- Improve overall customer experience with minimal oversight (lots of autonomy in this role)
- Advocate for exceptional customer experiences across several siloed product teams
- 5+ years experience with customer experience design
- Strong design-thinking skills
- Experience working within a design system (Figma experience is a plus)
- Research-focused – you aren’t comfortable releasing something that hasn’t been tested
- Understanding of quantitative and qualitative research best-practices
- Persuasive – you are able to help product managers and stake-holders see value in your design ideas and push back on bad ideas appropriately
- Kind and personable – You get along with others and demonstrate empathy in your team interactions and directly with customers
Rev’s mission is to create great work from home jobs, powered by AI.
Rev is a marketplace for remote work. We do for work-at-home freelancers what Uber does for drivers. Like Uber, there are two sides to our marketplace: people that pay for services, and people that get paid to work. Tens of millions of Americans would prefer to work from home if they had the option.
Today, we offer four services and we will launch more in the next few years. Our initial offerings are: audio transcription, video captions and subtitles, and document translation. What the verticals have in common is the work can be done anywhere, and software can transform them, via marketplace methods, productivity improvements, and machine learning. We believe many types of work can be done remotely, and we have a game plan to change more of them in the years to come.
Started by MIT engineers, Rev has $30M+ from Silicon Valley VC’s. We have 125 + employees (and growing) with offices in San Francisco and Austin. Sales are growing fast and we hit profitability in 2017. Don’t take our word for it – search for “@rev” on twitter to read what people are saying about us.
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Free catered lunch every Friday + stocked kitchen
- Team building events including happy hours, movies, and team off-sites
- Get around town easily with $100 in Uber credit every month
- A generous budget to create your own workstation
- 90% paid Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
- Parental leave
- 401k & Flexible Spending Accounts