Interactions is changing the way businesses and consumers communicate by transforming frustrating experiences into productive conversations.
At Interactions, we have created an environment that is based on innovation, quick-thinking and abundant growth opportunities. Our employees are smart, hard-working and invested in the success of the company. We pride ourselves on our forward-thinking and innovation, and our ability to balance a start-up environment with a healthy work-life balance.
Working at Interactions is an opportunity to be part of the team that’s changing the way customer care is delivered.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Vendor Program Manager. The Vendor Program Manager serves as a key contact between vendors and Interactions operations management. The Vendor Program Manager will develop and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with service providers, while creating procedures, standards and policies for program.
Essential Job Functions*:
- Redefine and execute training/certification program for all new and established vendors, while managing resolution for vendor-related service challenges both internally and externally.
- Develop procedures, policies and standards for program, associates and supporting vendor network.
- Manage resolution for vendor-related service challenges both internally and externally.
- Implement cost control measures and lean six sigma methodologies.
- Create and maintain balanced scorecards, dashboards and reporting to drive top performance among vendors.
- Monitor compliance within MSA/SOW, contract and SOPs.
- Act as the primary point of contact for infrastructure upgrades, troubleshooting and disaster recovery planning.
- Deploy and test business continuity plans and make recommendations for continued development.
- Ensure vendor compliance on all physical, networking and regulated security standards.
- Lead new projects and implementations, manage cross-functional teams and accomplish milestone efforts.
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor‘s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Six to nine years in a Vendor Management role.
- Three to five years of Project Management leadership.
- Outstanding communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to negotiate effectively and present solutions in a professional manner.
- Ability to effectively guide and manage vendors to ensure high-level efficiencies and standards.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy, organization and proficiency.
- Ability to adapt to work schedule to accommodate service locations globally.
- Proven team player.