MedGlobal is a global humanitarian non-profit organization providing medical and health education services to people in need, including refugees and displaced persons, in disaster and underserved regions. The organization is composed of medical and public health professionals of diverse backgrounds.
As a small but rapidly growing global health organization, we are looking for a part-time Administrative Coordinator who will play a key role through providing administrative support to the leadership team.
- Works closely with the Executive Director and the Board of Directors on administrative tasks
- Structure and organize the activities and workload of the leader(s) to facilitate efficient operations
- Assist in coordinating meetings of board and functional committees
- Assist in coordinating national and international travel for team members and volunteers
- Generate memos, emails, presentations and reports when requested
- Coordinate meetings and calls, and take and share timely minutes and follow up on action items
- Manage calendars, Shared Drives, and systems
- Coordinate organization and maintenance of records and documents
Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience supporting executives and/or Boards of Directors
- Strong skills in working with a variety of systems and technologies, including but not limited to G Suite, Slack, Zoom, DocuSign, Kindful, Adobe PDF, 1password, Hootsuite, Canva, MailChimp, and ADP
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, demonstrating a sense of urgency, and excellent follow-up
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and to handle data with confidentiality
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Administrative Coordinator Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.