Are you interested in becoming an Account Executive? Shop-Ware is looking for experienced, self-motivated, competitive go-getters to join our team as Sales Account Executives to oversee assigned territories and deliver Sales of our industry leading software.
You possess high positive energy and love to sell great software. You have experience selling SaaS solutions to small and medium sized businesses. You are well organized and never miss any important milestones. You are a diligent worker, technically savvy, a problem solver, and do whatever it takes to deliver value to businesses. You will make it your priority to positively impact and manage your territory to hit quota, positively represent Shop-Ware, and build a strong referral network. You listen and engage prospects to understand their business needs and how Shop-Ware can help them improve and grow their business. You use your expertise, creativity, and passion to meet their needs and remind them that behind our awesome product are amazing people like you who are the voice of Shop-Ware!
We expect the global automotive aftermarket industry to reach $722.8 billion by 2020. Today’s consumers are keeping their vehicles longer at a record-high 11.5 years in the U.S. This is creating an explosive market for automotive aftermarket repair shops. We designed Shop-Ware’s Shop Management System to help those shops increase their efficiency, enhance their profitability and provide better customer service.
Because of this growth, we seek to add Sales Account Executives to add to our team. A Sales AE is driven, organized, and hungry to contribute and grow in a fast-paced environment. We designed this position for individuals who exemplify self-discipline and solid work ethic.
A Sales AE is responsible for calling into targeted shops within an assigned territory to drive new shop management systems subscription within that territory throughout the entire sales process. Shop-Ware, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary, commission and benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect your assigned territory
- Approach targeted shops
- Perform a needs analysis
- Prepare and send information to prospects
- Design and deliver a product demonstration based on disclosed needs
- Close sales to a minimally acceptable performance level
- Management of the sales process from end to end in a CRM system
- Client facing sales with both personal and team monthly targets
- Responsible for growing client portfolio
- Involved in end to end sales; prospecting, booking appointments, running meetings and demonstrations, closing and negotiating contracts.
- Foster positive internal relationships with Client Success for portfolio management and growth
- Ensure long-term client satisfaction, assist in client strategy and product implementation
- Represent Shop-Ware at client meetings on a regular basis
- Act as an ambassador for client development throughout the Shop-Ware
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven track record of success in Sales
- 3-5 years of phone-based sales experience in B to B markets
- Demonstrated success in sales prospecting, developing prospects, and closing new customers.
- Experience in working with CRM systems
- Able to function in an organized and efficient manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to create rapport over the telephone
- College degree or equivalent work experience in inside sales
- Experience in managing a book of business
- Knowledge of automotive aftermarket repair shops a substantial plus but not required
- We offer a competitive compensation plan which includes Base pay + uncapped commissions.
- Shop-Ware provides its employees with solid benefits; those that are most important to our employees and their families.