Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people enjoy in their personal lives to the workplace. Jamf’s cloud software is the only solution of scale that automates Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV deployment, management and security. We help organizations, businesses, hospitals, schools and government agencies, connect, manage and protect Apple products without ever having to touch the device— anytime, anywhere.
We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for helping people make sense of technology – freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive. We take pride in making meaningful impact for tens of thousands of customers around the globe. Every person is encouraged to be their whole selves both inside and outside of Jamf. We have over 2,000 employees worldwide with offices in the U.S., Europe, Japan, and Australia. To learn more visit: https://www.jamf.com/careers.
Remote work allowed for this role. Jamf operates as a choice-based office model. Our spaces were designed as our employees use them, for community, collaboration, and amenities you can’t find elsewhere. Choose an assigned desk, a shared desk, or work anywhere you work best. Jamf thrives where you do.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. In this role you’ll evangelize Jamf by developing meaningful relationships with key stakeholders at accounts, bridge the gap to executives, and elevate Jamf mindshare to a strategic position within a specific territory. Your efforts will lead directly to the sales of our Whole Product Experience (WPE), development of pipeline growth, and territory sales. The Account Executive is an integral part of our inside sales organization working closely with our Sales Development Representatives and Sales Engineers to grow new business. As an Account Executive at Jamf, you have the opportunity to either bring in new customers into Jamf or help grow existing accounts within in our SMB markets. As a member of the Jamf family, you will contribute to our high energy, collaborative and fun environment.
- The Jamf Account Executive will formulate and execute a sales strategy within an assigned territory to either bring net new customers into Jamf or help grow our existing customers.
- Develop meaningful relationships with key stakeholders at accounts while managing the entire sales-cycle from prospecting to closing the deal. The AE helps to bridge the gap to executives, increase Jamf mindshare, and elevate Jamf to a more strategic position within all accounts
- Work in partnership with Sales Development Representatives, Sales Engineers and Customer Success Managers to build quality pipeline and to ensure our customers success with Jamf and their Apple devices.
- Build trusting relationships within the sales ecosystem including Channel Partners and Apple as well as maintain strong relationships with other internal stake holders at Jamf.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement on a monthly and quarterly basis, while creating satisfied customers.
- Leverage industry leading sales tech stack including SalesForce.com, Outreach.io, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Navigator, Gong.io and much more
- Use Salesforce.com to document and manage sales activities
Skills & Requirements
- 4-year / Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- A combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
- 1-3+ years experience in a sales role (required)
- 2-4+ years software sales experience (preferred)
How we help you reach your best potential:
- Recently named a Best Workplace in Technology, Fortune Magazine 2021.
- We know that big ideas can come from anyone, so we empower everyone to make an impact. Our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- You will have the opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 50,000 global customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world.
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- Our volunteer time off allows employees to support and give back to our communities.
- We encourage you to simply be you. We constantly seek and value different perspectives to ensure Jamf is a place where everyone feels comfortable and can be successful.
- 23 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, you are genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You are someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Let your individuality shine at Jamf! All voices are critical to the innovative and collaborative work that we do to propel Jamf to be a leader of equality and fairness in the workplace. In the spirit of our values of selflessness and relentless self-improvement, we seek to learn, engage and grow, so that all of our Jamfs feel comfortable being their truest selves at work. We are actively working every day to get better; along with our Inclusion & Diversity Director, our Employee Resource Groups help empower employees to make real, actionable differences at Jamf. Our commitment on becoming a more inclusive and diverse work force is never done,
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. We put people first, we focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it at their core to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees and our communities.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Account Executive Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.