AdThrive helps professional publishers make more money with ads on their site by acting as their trusted expert guide in the complicated world of online advertising. Through our work, we help the best creators and contributors on the web: people who have a passion for their craft (cooking, decorating, parenting, finance, investing, and so many other niches) get to write about it and be paid to focus on their dream. We help families pay their bills and find hope. We help small business owners thrive. We support the people who are making the internet a better place! CafeMedia is looking to hire a new Account Manager to join our remote team!
As an Account Manager for AdThrive, you are responsible for making publishers feel like they are part of the AdThrive family. You re comfortable translating what you see in Google Analytics into actionable insights and recommendations, and in general understand how to interpret a wide range of information.
You recognize that the people running the internet are humans who deserve to be treated well, and you want to be part of the revolution to change the way people interact online. You have a keen sense of awareness in regard to the human condition; how people are diverse, how they all need love and kindness. The thought of helping someone in even the smallest way warms you to your core!
We re looking for someone who would be happy to spend most of their day checking in one-on-one with a specific group of publishers, going above and beyond to make sure their needs are met. You would enjoy getting to know each publisher and their site(s) as thoroughly as possible, as well as working with our performance team to translate earnings and performance data to publishers in a language that they understand.
You work well under pressure and are able to juggle tasks efficiently. You are willing to hop on video calls with the publishers to talk about their businesses, as well as work across teams to advocate for the needs of your publishers. You are a thorough note-taker, have a knack for reading between the lines to understand people, and are willing to be flexible as their needs and opportunities change overall.
A day in the life:
- Building and maintaining awesome relationships with clients through written and phone/video communications
- Crafting thoughtful, personal responses to client questions in our support system (Zendesk)
- Analyzing ad layouts and earnings
- Administrative/data entry tasks
- Being an active member of a distributed team via tools like Slack, G Suite, Zoom, Zendesk, Appear.in and more
- Communicating complex concepts simply and creatively
- Organizing data to find solutions
- Analytical decision making and problem-solving
- On a less frequent basis, you will be expected to travel for events at least 4 times per year to meet with publishers as well has help with new client acquisition efforts
You’ll do well if you have:
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- A knack for attention to detail and organization
- A passion for solving tough problems and proposing elegant solutions
- Strong initiative to solve problems and succeed
- A high level of comfort working in a fast paced environment
- Great note-taking skills
- A willingness to learn new things and adapt to change
- An itch for traveling and meeting new people
- The ability to delegate tasks and recognize priorities without much input
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of people – what makes them tick, picking up what they mean even if it’s different than what they said, etc.
- Data comparison/analysis and high levels of comfort with spreadsheets
- General understanding of blogging & SEO
- Commitment to AdThrive s Mission Statement
- 1+ years experience with client management
- Solid understanding of the digital media industry (social media, SEO, etc.)
CafeMedia is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. CafeMedia is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to a member of our recruiting team.
- Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Account Manager Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.