Level Access helps companies design and enhance their IT systems – including web sites, web applications, software, hardware, and services – so they are usable by people with disabilities. In the same way that buildings must conform to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) modern web sites and applications must be accessible to people with disabilities or face legal liability. Level Access allows organizations to address these risks through software, training, and consulting solutions. This ensures that people with disabilities have equal access to, and use of, IT systems. With over 1000 public and private sector customers Level Access is the leader in the growing field of accessible IT solutions. Level Access’s flagship product offering, AMP (Accessibility Management Platform), is the industry’s first on-demand solution that integrates the business and technical aspects of complying with regulations such as Section 508, ADA, and WCAG. Level Access is looking to hire an Account Manager to join our remote team!
Level Access is seeking an Account Manager to implement plans focused on building and maintaining strong and long-lasting customer relationships. The Account Managers work with existing Level Access clients across specific industries to analyze accessibility trends that impact industries, build nurture and outreach campaigns to drive interest, and maintain continuous and high activity levels across renewal, upsell, and cross-sell activities. This is a role that effectively blends renewals of current contracts with cross-selling and up-selling into our established customer base. The Account Manager will also act as a key liaison with internal service delivery functions, partnering with them to drive client satisfaction while also exploring opportunities to expand the commercial relationship. The Account Manager carries a direct sales quota that is established across all accounts they own and earns bonus & commissions for sales to those accounts.
- Manage a full retention lifecycle – on-boarding, key check-ins and renewal conversations – in order to drive the highest contract value retention rates possible
- Partner with a customer success manager in order to steer clients down successful paths; as a team, your goal is to help clients on their accessibility journey and maintain high levels of engagement and satisfaction
- Identify areas for growth – namely up-sells from current product subscriptions, cross-sells into new product subscriptions and expansion into new lines of business – and surpass net-retention targets
- Deliver compelling arguments for digital accessibility to a variety of audiences – ranging from front-line to senior/C-suite – via a combination of virtual (i.e. Skype/Webex) and in-person presentations
- Partner with internal stakeholders (customer success, consulting services and sales engineering) to craft compelling proposals and right-fit solutions that match unique customer use cases
- Consistently meet / exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Work in a team environment, collaboratively evolving our process and approach
- Develop and maintain quarterly and annual strategic account plans
- Utilize Salesforce to manage all aspects of prospect / client communications, activities and tasks
- Utilize sales enablement technologies – LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, Seismic and RingDNA – in order to increase share of wallet within account hierarchies
- % Quota Attainment: The ability to achieve quarterly quota attainment, comprised of two key elements:
- Net-retention of dollars under management (net-retention rate)
- The sale of one-time services (e.g. accessibility consulting projects) to current customers
- Pipeline Development: The ability to develop and maintain a minimum of 2X to 3X overall depth of pipeline to quota for one-time projects
- Retention Lifecycle (RLC) excellence: The ability to drive consistent, on-time and high value interactions with your pool of customers
- Gross and net-retention rates: The ability to renew baseline renewal dollars and expand them into new products, services and lines of business
- Product Certification: Maintain demo certification and product knowledge
- Forecasting: The ability to accurately forecast and maintain Salesforce data, including delivering fluid and precise forecasts for the current quarter while providing an accurate view into business health and trends for the next renewals quarter.
- 3-5 years business-to-business sales experience required
- Experience with solution-selling/consultative selling methodologies
- Experience working to manage a current book of business (i.e. renewals and expansion)
- An uncanny ability to orgnanize and execute in an organized fashion
- Deep understanding of business concepts for large national and international corporations
- Superior time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to navigate commercial discussions across large organizations and matrixed environments
- The ability to establish rapport and deliver compelling, persuasive propositions to an executive level audience
- Excellent phone and writing skills
- Comfort with change management + a start-up appetite to move quickly and try new things
- Understanding of web technology specific to accessibility is a plus
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
This is a full-time salaried position with a competitive benefits package, including bonus opportunities and unlimited vacation/FTO. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please submit your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration.
Level Access is committed to workforce diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer. Copyright 2021, Level Access. All rights reserved.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Account Manager Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.