A bank out of Omaha, NE is looking for an Accountant 4 to join their team sitting anywhere in the United States.
This person would be performing basic accounting functions while also helping the bank transition part some of their information into OpenLink.
- Review accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports created by staff to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Review and approve budgets and periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Create record-keeping and accounting systems.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend and/or develop solutions to business and financial problems.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
The best candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of Accounting Experience
- Experience with Derivatives and Hedge Accounting
- Have working knowledge of Valuation Models
This role is 100% remote, but the team would prefer they work PST business hours.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Accountant Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.