QinetiQ Inc. is a leading innovator with over 25 years of experience rapidly developing advanced C5ISR sensor solutions and is a renowned world leader in robotics and autonomy.
The combined QinetiQ U.S. business unit brings capabilities across the full lifecycle of technology development from applied research and development to rapid prototyping, testing, fielding, and sustainment. Our expertise with unmanned platforms, broad sensing modalities, and cross-domain interoperability ensures that we deliver integrated solutions for Warfighter dominance in all phases of combat.
We are a world-class team of professionals who deliver next generation technology and products in robotic and autonomous platforms and systems, ground systems, soldier systems, maritime systems, airborne sensors and payloads, processing and exploitation capabilities, and integrated C2 solutions. Much of our work contributes to innovative research in elds such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, articial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
Our customers are always our number one priority and we consistently deliver Mission-Led Innovation to empower and protect our Defense and Security forces in the U.S. and abroad.
Your Contribution to Our Mission:
- May serve as a working leader responsible for leading and providing technical advice and direction to lower graded personnel.
- Duties may include, but are not limited to, monitoring work; ensuring product quality, accuracy, and timeliness; consolidating reports for COR regarding status updates and billing; and reviewing collected data for completeness, accuracy, and validity.
- Coordinates with others to assure all safety, security, environmental, and community concerns are adequately addressed.
- Performs a wide variety of administrative services.
- Develops a variety of reports, monthly progress/status reports and produces invoices to the Government by ACRN, Functional Area, System Name, etc.
- Ability to handle normal non-technical and technical office administrative tasks.
- Trained, or familiar with, the operation of computer terminals and/or work processing center equipment.
- Monitor and track obligations and expenditures for assigned contract tasks, schedules, ceilings and reports.
- Resolves billing/invoice discrepancies.
- Demonstrate ability to type highly specialized technical reports rapidly and accurately
To Land This Job, You Need:
- AA degree in Business, Accounting, Math, English or Science.
- Must have seven years of experience in administrative support.
- Ability to compile various types of reports, develop monthly billing/progress/status reports and produce invoices to the Government.
- Knowledge of Government Billing systems and familiar with Government Billing invoices (i.e. ACRNs, Functional Areas, etc.).
- Secret security clearance is required.
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess
- DOD Secret
Why QinetiQ Inc.?
- Your work will contribute to the protection of American Warfighters and Security Forces.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth and advancement.
- We only hire the best! No matter if you are entry or senior level, you will have the opportunity learn from some of the best in the industry.
- We have fun! We regularly have company events, from luncheons and costume contests to golf tournaments.
- We care about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We offer competitive benefits and health insurance options.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Administrative Support Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.