TubeScience is looking for a talented Assistant Editor to join our thriving team in Downtown LA! This role is remote flexible based in LA or anywhere in the US.
Quick about us’:
We’re a data-driven video startup based in LA that’s grown to become the largest producer of video ads on paid social in the 4 years since founding. Collectively, our videos account for ~5% of all paid video views on Facebook and Instagram in North America and reach 100-200 million people per day.
Our clients are among the largest advertisers on FB and Instagram, across a wide range of verticals (incl. fashion, beauty, food, fitness apps, healthcare apps, financial services), giving us unique visibility into what drives success at scale. We focus on profitable growth with clients and grow their investment by 80% on average.
What’s atypical about the company:
- We’re fast and data-driven: our teams develop concepts in the morning, shoot/edit in the afternoon, launch in the evening, and iterate the next day based on real-world performance.
- We’re a behavioral R&D lab at the core: We put 2,000+ video experiments per week, watched by tens of millions of people per day, that give us deep insights into how people make decisions. Over the past couple years, we’ve built an enormous library of IP around human behavior and visual communication.
- We work on a pure pay for performance basis. Zero production fees for video. Clients only pay us if our videos outperform anything they’re running internally.
What You’ll Do:
- Ingest footage from a wide range of sources, including client-provided assets, in-studio, and remote shoots, into our video asset management systems.
- Add custom metadata to video assets, including around the effectiveness of the shot, product and talent information, and more.
- Set up projects and create stringouts and pulling selects from field and studio material using both Adobe Premiere Pro and DaVinci Resolve.
- Search for and source stock footage and social media content for review and licensing.
- Candidates must have experience in video editing and using Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Knowledge of DaVinci Resolve, After Effects, and Photoshop are a plus.
- Experience with a ticketing system and Digital Asset Management systems a plus.
- Strong knowledge of video File Formats, Resolution, Aspect Ratios and Codecs.
- Extreme Organization, Attention to Detail, Great Communicator and Time Management
- Experience working for an ad agency focused on performance marketing a strong plus
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Flexible PTO
- 401k + Matching
- Personal Coaching
- Remote Flexibility
- Creative Working Environment
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Company Paid Dinner & Lyft during late shifts
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Annual Learning and Development Allotment
- Doctor House Call On-Demand
Is the Assistant Editor Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.