Do you want to take the next career step as a (Senior) Backend Engineer – Golang with DevOps skills (m/f/d) in a time of amazing growth? Read on to learn more!
We are looking for a motivated and creative team player to be part of the digital real estate industry and mobile app space. Individuals who like getting things done, who like to communicate and strive to work with passion & care: You are eager to understand the customers’ problems and curious how to best use technology to solve them.
You will be part of the Marketplace team who is passionate about Search Engines and providing our users with fast and reliable search data. Our stack is: Golang in the backend with Algolia search engine as a search platform and ReactJS (NextJS) in the frontend. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
- Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate the application. Including the DevOps side. Define your pipelines and orchestrate your resources in the most efficient way.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient codes
- Participate actively in technical discussions and presentations with fellow engineers inside and outside your team
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Build on strong fundamentals such as pragmatism and state-of-the-art technology
- You have good experience in Golang min 3+ years
- Understanding of modern cloud-based backend architectures and technologies
- Experience in deployments on GCP products
- Building and maintaining Gitlab CD/CI pipelines
- Strong knowledge of Rest web services
- Experience in building and maintaining micro-services
- Experience in developing multithreaded applications
- Understanding of relational database design principles and knowledge of SQL
- You are a team player
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience with grpc is a plus
- Familiar with basic design templates
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The best of both worlds: a modern prop tech company backed by Engel & Völkers a profitable real estate company of more than 40 years operating in more than 15 different countries
- An agile working culture with flat hierarchies and cross functional teams from over 15 different countries
- Technology driven environment based on the latest tech stack: Golang, Kotlin, NodeJS, ReactJs, NextJS, Nx, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Flexible working hours, remote and onsite work and 30 days of vacation
- A comprehensive benefit package including support for public transportation, gym, a pension plan, 25€/monthly company debit card and many more corporate benefits