Headquarters: Dublin, Remote
Stuart here, founder of Booster SEO
We’re on a mission to empower ecommerce store owners to grow their businesses using our automated software. From established online shops to traditional, brick and mortar stores, we’ve helped over 1 Million Shopify merchants over the last 7 years generate over $3.2 billion in additional sales—and we’re just getting started!
We’re looking to hire a Head of Support to help scale our support team for the #1 SEO app for Shopify since 2016. Our team has been fully distributed from day one, and we encourage anyone, anywhere within the US or Canada to apply!
About the job
You’ll work to ensure Booster SEO Support team operates smoothly by implementing our existing playbooks and key processes. Booster SEO is run using the EOS framework where we currently have a nimble team of 20 awesome team members.
What will you be responsible for?
- Define the overarching strategy to continuously improve the merchant experience from initial onboarding to ongoing guidance and support.
- Oversee day-to-day operations with our existing Tier 1 and Tier 2 support teams to ensure they continue to deliver exceptional experiences.
- Build a strong culture of merchant success that is centered around helping merchants boost their online sales.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (product, engineering, marketing, etc.) as an advocate for our merchants’ needs and the markets’ needs at large.
- Track and take ownership of key metrics that determine merchant success such as support response times, onboarding engagement, satisfaction ratings, customer churn, and more
Who you are
- You’re self-driven with an entrepreneurial approach and work autonomously with limited guidance.
- You’re dependable, reasonable and trustworthy, with proven sound judgment.
- You’re knowledgeable in Saas business processes and methodologies, including working within a fully remote team.
- You know how to run playbooks in place, and ensure things go smoothly.
- You have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- You’re adept at context depending on the problem and proactive.
- Be tech-savvy and comfortable with working remotely.
- 5+ years of SaaS experience in customer-facing roles. We’ll want to hear about your experiences on the front lines managing difficult customer service or success situations.
- 2+ years experience managing a customer-facing team. We’ll want to hear about your ability to effectively teach and mentor team members to operate at the next level and implement growth initiatives that have positively impacted a company’s trajectory.
- Be tech-savvy and able to efficiently communicate technical subject matter in a way that the non-technical masses will understand and appreciate.
- Have an entrepreneurial, self-motivating attitude with plenty of grit, analytical prowess, and resourcefulness to get 💩 done.
- Be empathetic and enthusiastic about solving problems and helping others!
Nice to haves, but not required:
- Shopify experience
- eCommerce experience
❤️ Things we love:
- Living by our GAINS core values of Growth Mindset, Analyze Before Assuming, Iterate & Improve, Nurture Relationships, and Scrappy.
- Helping over 1M Shopify merchants who have installed our software
- Having a stress free work environment!
🤮 Things we avoid:
Does this sound like you would be a good fit? Please complete the application form with a quick loom video about why you think you’d be a good fit, and we’ll be in touch.
We are fully remote and encourage anyone to apply that is able to work within USA and Canada timezones (PST/EST)