To go quickly, go alone. To go far, go together. As part of Axway, you’ll pursue your goals for professional and personal growth alongside the most capable, inventive, and dedicated minds in data integration technology. You’ll join us in promoting and perfecting the value of Axway AMPLIFY™, our groundbreaking hybrid integration platform that enables enterprises to seamlessly connect their people, systems, customers and ecosystems using industry-leading API, SaaS, Cloud, MFT, B2B, and Content Collaboration solutions. You’ll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you’ll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you’re not alone on your journey, and that every day, you’ve taken one more step forward. With Axway, you’ll go far because we’re better together.
We are looking for an experienced, elite Brand Designer who is passionate about ideas, experiences, sophisticated design and is highly motivated. As part of the Axway brand team, the designer will play a critical role in shaping the visual communication of key Axway content experiences and interactions. The right candidate will have both a conceptual mind and strong attention towards strategic, simple, and smart design systems. The candidate should have experience working across media—web, print, social, application, motion and video, as well as conceptual skills with identity design, iconography, and brand systems. They will be primarily responsible for designing much of Axway’s marketing and communications designs, working closely with those teams, and producing content such as social media posts, internal programs, signature presentations, editorial content, posters and signage, and events and experiences. The work will also include providing photo, video, and illustration direction based on individual project needs. This individual will interact with other Axway business units and third-party agencies as they support the output of our team and the Axway vision.
- Designing branded digital and physical experiences, templates, and assets
- Lead/Co-Lead projects from conception, design, to execution and advocacy
- Participate in and/or facilitate design brainstorming and work sessions
- Stays relevant with current and future design trends and technology inside and outside of IT
- Provide video support when related to branded elements
- Bring abstract concepts to life though typography, illustration, iconography and photography
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually
- Speak and present to stakeholders and agency partners on design strategy.
Work with marketing, content strategist, and other teams to build and apply SLAs, and timeframes
- Maintain brand guidelines documents and the Digital Asset Management (DAM) tool
- Help advance design at Axway
You Must Excel At
- Distinguishing good design from bad, and great design from good
- Designing experiences across media: digital, print and physical/event(s)
- Utilizing your knowledge of grids, typography, graphic design, color, layout, iconography, imagery, and design patterns and systems to address ambiguous, complex problems and projects
- Actively seeking feedback and review of work; accept and act upon creative/technical direction
- Working in a fast-paced environment, inspiring and motivating their team members
- Overseeing documentation details while ensuring quality control
- Readdressing change with flexibility and ease
- Collaborating well with others (e.g., stakeholders, technical teams)
- Experience with executive level presentations and collaboration
- 2+ years of experience in graphic or digital design with emphasis on brand design
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (Must be highly proficient)
- MS Office (Powerpoint), Keynote design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Communication Arts, or Information Design is required
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge with Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Video, animation and motion experience
- Offset and digital printing standards and processes