Headquarters: Salt Lake City, UT
Senior Project Manager – Custom Web Application Development
Full-Time Contract Position
50% time (est. 60-80 hrs per month, could increase)
Pay TBD per Contractor Requirements
As a Senior Project Manager, you’ll work with our clients and teams to manage projects and improve transparency. You’ll need to provide diplomatic and timely communication in an agile work environment with iterative planning and delivery cycles.
- Act as the bridge between clients and Product lead to translate customer requirements into a development plan. Communicate as plans change and keep documentation updated.
- Track and manage issues and risks related to projects and drive timely resolution.
- Manage project schedule and budget. Regularly communicate project status both internally and to clients.
- Facilitate client meetings and communication including requirements gathering, status reports, demos, and working sessions.
- Use project management tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.) to provide transparency and track progress.
- Track how engineering tasks roll up to high-level project milestones.
- Apply scrum and agile principles to help self-organizing engineering teams plan, prioritize and execute projects.
- Leverage understanding of incremental value delivery to drive short feedback loops between customers and engineers.
- Remove impediments at all levels.
Who You Are
- A seasoned project or program manager with experience in both customer-facing and developer-facing roles.
- Ability to understand and effectively apply PMI and agile project management techniques in appropriate circumstances.
- You are comfortable talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people.
- An excellent communicator
- Someone who “gets it done” with a servant-leader mentality
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/brevity-inc-sr-project-manager-web-application-development