We are a software development consulting company based in Austin, Texas, with an international team of software developers. Over the past years, we have built a successful relationship with several publicly traded US corporations and Start-ups. Our clients include Athlinks (owned by Lifetime Fitness (LTM)), Chronotrack (LTM), Medidata (MDSO), ClubAutomation, ZenPlanner, Jubel, and others.
Our key focus and mission are providing reliable, high-quality software development resources and services and extended support throughout all phases of growth of our client’s SAAS products and platforms. We genuinely focus on building long term relations and providing extended support to our clients.
We are working on accelerating our business growth, and we are looking for a highly-skilled, motivated, and experienced Business Development Manager to acquire and manage new client relationships. The ideal candidate will have experience in business development or similar roles, as well as the ability to work independently and create results. In this exciting role, you will be responsible for finding leads, acquiring new clients, developing relationships with our clients, negotiating contracts, and closing deals. Your main goal will be starting up new business relations by generating leads and identifying, managing, and nurturing key accounts.
- Identify potential clients in the target market, complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business needs, and make initial contact
- Generate leads and bring in new business
- Be the primary point of contact and build trusting long-term relationships with clients and partners while maintaining existing client relationships
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Become a subject matter expert on our business services, processes, and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry developments
- Organize and conduct in-person meetings, calls, online or in-person presentations, and consultations
- Maintain exceptional communication with the clients to ensure the delivery of the highest possible quality of service to our clients.
- Proven sales record, client-centric with a strong focus on results
- 2-6 years of experience and proven success in business development in the software development industry
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- The ability to plan and execute on a tight schedule
- High-level knowledge, understanding, and experience in the software development industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Well organized, disciplined and professional funnel management
- Already present and well connected within the start-up community
What do we offer?
We offer you a position in an innovative, ambitious, and internationally present company with an attractive compensation package, including a bonus system — ability to work from home or our office in the WeWork building at Austin’s popular Domain area. Our team is professional and result-driven, with a passion for technology and a multicultural and multi-disciplinary environment.