Empire Flippers is looking to bring on a friendly Chat Specialists to join our Customer Service team starting September 1, 2020. This is a location-independent full time position. If you have a Customer Service background and are interested in expanding your horizons in a unique industry, we’d like to meet you. This is a huge opportunity for you to work with one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and learn the ins and outs of the online business world.
Over the last couple of years, our company has seen explosive growth—and there is no sign of it slowing down. In order to keep hitting our goals, we need to expand our horizons and improve our customer experience to a point that makes us the de-facto standard for buying and selling online businesses. Your work will help propel the industry forward to new levels not seen before.
So What is a Chat Specialist?
The Customer Service Chat Specialist is considered Empire Flippers’ front line representative, providing exceptional chat support to our customers and potential customers. The person in this role is also responsible for manning the company’s main phone line and dealing with inbound enquiries, keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
The person in this role must enjoy talking with people and have excellent interpersonal skills.
Could this be you?
Training for this role will commence remotely and should last 4-6 weeks. One of the many benefits is that you’ll be free to work anywhere in the world that serves your creativity best, be it the beaches in Thailand, which does have superb 4G connectivity and cheaper cost of living, or in a mountain resort in the Swiss alps – the choice is yours (*see USA resident requirements in the job application).
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, then read on to learn more about our company and how to apply for the position!
What’s the Opportunity?
Becoming a Chat Specialist makes you a critical part of the team at Empire Flippers.
You will represent our brand and be the first contact point within Empire Flippers that existing customers and potential customers will likely hear from when they interact with us. You’ll take on the challenge of improving the customer experience and overall efficiency of Empire Flippers.
Your work ethic and skill set will have a direct impact on our growth. We will offer you training and give you insights into the online business space. The high achiever in this role may see that it’s a great step into the company and a springboard to either a fully-fledged Customer Advisor or a different role around operations for high performers.
What Skills Are Needed?
We believe in hiring people who are a good fit with us culturally. We want people who are hungry to learn, but also people that will be fun to work with. It’s important to keep in mind that we are all remote workers. This means that you would need to be comfortable working alone, while knowing you have support from coworkers who are just a Slack message or phone call away.
While cultural fit is imperative, that doesn’t mean we aren’t looking for a certain kind of skill set:
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- You are customer service focused.
- You must have strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- You are a quick-learner, dependable, with strong attention to detail.
- You’re able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- You can work on a flexible schedule.
- You are proficient with Google Suite, Slack, Skype and Zoom.
- You’re able to closely follow processes.
- You’re not afraid to ask questions whenever you’re unsure about how to proceed.
The Details to Keep in Mind
- Remember, we’re not going to throw you into the fire right away.
- When you first come on board, you’re going to learn about our company. We will do a deep dive into how our processes and systems work and teach you about each department within the business.
- As you get better acquainted with our company and processes, you will start with the low-level tasks, having plenty of guidance and later becoming an independent fully-fledged Chat Specialist.
- Our Operations team will review every application that comes our way. For those we think would be a good fit, we will schedule an interview. Typically, we do two rounds of interviews before we decide.
- The cut-off date for applying is July 19, 2020. That will leave us a month to review all the applications, and give you time if you’re hired to prepare to start with the company in September.
- If this all sounds overwhelming yet exciting to you, then apply! You might be surprised how perfect you are for this role.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Chat Specialists Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.