Waldo Photos is a photo-sharing app built for you, by people like you. At Waldo, we set out to build a photo-sharing app that would serve the needs of our families and friends, remove all the headaches of sharing, and protect their privacy. 100% Ad-free. No selling of your data. Just meaningful memories shared. Plus automated, AI-powered face finding that delivers every photo you’re in.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented self-starter to join our team as a Client Success Specialist. You’re energetic and have a passion for customer and client satisfaction. You’ll report directly to the Operations Manager and be the face and the friendly voice of Waldo Photos, providing stellar customer service to our consumers as well as assisting your own book of clients with onboarding, training, and any technical or account issues they face plus anything and everything in between. Due to the nature of our business, weekend events are very common. This position will require a flexible/rotating schedule where you’ll often work Saturday and Sunday and have your days off be Tuesday/Wednesday. This is an opportunity to join a startup on the ground floor.
- Serve on the front lines of customer service and be the troubleshooting point of contact for your assigned business customers and any consumers who need help
- Provide excellent service. When there’s a problem, solve it. When you promise something, deliver it. We have a strong customer engagement model in place – you’ll help evolve it.
- Relationship management and client development. You’ll own the relationship with your clients and be responsible for growing these accounts as Waldo introduces new products and services
- Ensure the timely and successful onboarding of clients
- Respond to client requests regarding implementation and marketing assets
- Establish and build strong customer relationships over time that drive high levels of retention and account growth
- Provide input to Product Managers on new services/products/features requested by clients
- A strong customer orientation and exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible schedule – this position requires weekend availability with days off mid week
- Comfortable with being the point of contact for your clients who need immediate assistance during their events
- Solid time management and prioritization skills; ability to handle multiple tasks and initiatives at the same time
- You genuinely love helping others succeed and strongly believe in the value of our product
- You are independent, but self-aware of your limits and can communicate to better yourself.
- Comfortable with G-Suite and Slack, and learning new tools and technologies
- Experience working remotely
- Familiarity with Hubspot Service and CRM Modules
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- 2+ years of client-facing experience in the software or start-up world (preferably
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote / work from home
- Early-stage equity
- Flexible PTO
- Health Benefits
- Unlimited high fives
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Client Success Specialist Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.