Client Support Specialist
Job Location: US-Remote
Job ID: 2020-1900
Category: Client Success
Experience Level: Intermediate
Frontline Education is the leading provider of school administration software, empowering strategic K-12 leaders with the right tools, data and insights to proactively manage human capital, business operations and special education. Educational organizations representing over 80,000 schools and millions of educators, administrators and support personnel have partnered with Frontline Education in their efforts to develop the next generation of learners. Frontline is dedicated to driving engagement across K-12 school systems and supporting the continuous improvement of employee effectiveness and efficiency with solutions for proactive recruiting and hiring, absence and time, professional growth, student information systems, special education and interventions, payroll, benefits and financial management.
- Be a Frontline Culture Carrier, embodying the company’s core values internally and externally
- Client focus: 100% of role engaged in client-facing work
- Tier 1 Support
- Create phenomenal client experiences to ensure retention by addressing questions via chat, phone and email, providing answers quickly and clearly
- Complete expected individual support volume based on team standards
- Properly tag alltickets, including the proper sub-categories
- Thoroughly document phone call and other ticket comments in internal notes on tickets
- Properly escalate tickets as needed Tier 2 Support due to client sentiment or issue complexity
- Follow up on negative ratings
- Knowledge Base:
- Include knowledge base content on each ticket as appropriate
- Communicate identified gaps in knowledge base content
- Meet regularly with manager to receive performance feedback
- Expectation of exemplary attendance and punctuality
- Adapt well to change and demonstrate stability under pressure
- Operate with a goal to increase efficiency through automation or support deflection in alignment with company goals
- Special projects as assigned by CS leadership
Key Performance Metrics:
- Total Ticket Volume Solved
- Consistently achieve a CSAT at or above team goal
- Time to First Response
- 1-touch Resolution
- Wait times / Service Level Agreements
- Response Time to Escalation
- Time to Full Resolution
- You have earned a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- You have 2-4 years of experience in training or service related experience desired, ideally during a company’s growth mode.
- Organizational skills are in your top strengths.
- Must process information quickly, and possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must perform quality work in a high-pressure environment, with keen attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ability to interface with individuals at all levels within an organization in a professional manner, and strive to maintain constructive working relationships.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite, and an aptitude to learn new software packages.
Frontline Education Vision:
Partnering with the education community to prepare students with the skills for tomorrow and a lifetime of learning
Frontline Education Mission:
Serving members of the education community with integrated solutions, insights and caring people to support them in their pursuit of excellence
Frontline Education is proud to be a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.