Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”.
The Clinical Educator will oversee the training program for the You Health clinical providers who operate on the Hims & Hers platform. The Clinical Educator will develop and lead training and education (operational and clinical) to new and existing providers, ensuring that providers are set up for success on the platform. The Clinical Educator will work closely with cross-functional teams, including Telemedicine Operations, Quality Assurance, Medical Affairs, and the You Health Regional Medical Directors to ensure that clinical training and education efforts are of exceptional quality and reflect the needs of various stakeholders. The Clinical Educator will work closely with stakeholders to develop evidence-based clinical content, implement and advise on additional training and educational approaches. The Clinical Educator will be creative, dedicated, motivated, passionate about healthcare, and love solving problems.
- Deliver operational and clinical training to new and existing providers
- Work closely with providers to ensure their success on the platform
- Lead ongoing improvement of clinical education and training initiatives by ensuring critical business issues and medical compliance are addressed; drive process changes based on stakeholder feedback; and ensure high-quality deliverables
- Engage in dialogue and provide feedback, use good judgment to balance provider, patient, and business priorities
- Other duties as needed
Experience and Skills:
- Active clinical (RN, APRN, MD) licensure and current board certification
- Exceptional communication skills, both written & verbal: Confidently and clearly know what, when, and how to get a message across
- Experience working diplomatically with high-profile stakeholders
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Clinical Educator Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.