Function: Company Collective Manager
) Part-time, with potential to full time
) Flexible working hours
) Preferred timezones are Europe/Afrika, Middle East and Asia
We are seeking a Company Collective Manager Worldwide to manage all teams and remote positions worldwide, with the objective to create cohesion, a healthy relationship between employees worldwide, and promote our company’s values and mentality.
We are specially looking for a digital nomad, as you will understand the challenges and importance of team/company/collective cohesion while working with remote teams and individuals.
- Manage all teams and remote positions worldwide, ensuring they operate efficiently and effectively.
- Create a sense of purpose by clearly communicating the company’s mission and values to all employees worldwide.
- Encourage communication and collaboration among team members to foster a sense of community and belonging, and ensure remote employees don’t feel isolated.
- Provide opportunities for professional development to help our remote employees engage and invest in themselves within the company.
- Organize virtual celebrations of successes and milestones to recognize and celebrate the achievements of our remote employees.
- Create a sense of community by initiating team activities online and offline, chat groups, or even virtual happy hours.
- Proven experience in managing remote teams and positions worldwide.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to promote a sense of community and belonging among remote employees.
- Strong organizational skills to ensure remote employees operate efficiently and effectively, and working times are respected.
- Passion for promoting company values and mentality to create cohesion among remote employees.
- Experience in creating opportunities for professional development for remote employees.
- Creative mindset to organize virtual celebrations of successes and milestones.
- Understanding of how to create a sense of community in a remote work environment.
If you have the experience and passion for the role, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you would be an excellent fit for the role. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your motivation and resume to email@example.com