- experience and passion for social media / brand communication
- writing skills (experience writing blogs/articles is a big plus)
- some technical knowledge (we’re a tech company, so it’s important to us that our marketing team understands and is familiar with our projects)
- You have an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us
- You will help us with UI testing, new feature launches, and content creation.
- Sharing articles/content created by Contra members on your social profiles or with your communities. (usually 1 share per week).
- In general, acting as an advocate for the Contra platform using your online presence.
- Fully completed profile on Contra.com
- Agree to provide UX/UI Feedback (within 3 days of asking)
- Agree to provide Beta testing of new features on the platform (within 3 days of asking)
- Share and recruit through personal referral link
- Share Contra articles and content on a regular basis (these will be provided through Slack)
• Great communication skills that help you work with product and engineering to make product visions come to life
Not the perfect fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.