Headquarters: Copenhagen, Denmark
We’re looking to expand our team with experienced developers who likes to lead, take responsibility, and motivate fellow team members to keep a high bar for quality, speed and security. You should be comfortable making decisions on the fly, as well as take the leading role in making sure the dev team is meeting deadlines and commitments.
You’ll play a large role in developing new features and leading by example. Your educational background is less important as your previous professional experience, your drive, and your personality.
Corpay One is only six years old, and though we’ve grown fast and are now financially backed by Fleetcor, a major US payments company, we remain true to our founding values.
Since day one, passion and drive has been the core tenets of our organization. Curious minds and execution experts will like the organizational maturity, love the entrepreneurial spirit, and stay for the inclusive culture.
Working here means revolutionizing how thousands of business owners, finance teams, accountants, and bookkeeping professionals across the globe handle everyday finance tasks like bill pay, expense management, and bookkeeping. We save our customers valuable time by acting as an automated layer on top of their accounting software.
About your new team
You’ll be joining our expanding engineering team consisting of a mix of highly skilled Frontend, Backend, DevOps, Quality Assurance and Product team members. You’ll work closely with Product Program Managers, Customer Experience Managers and Developers.
We face challenges as a unit and pitch in whenever our help is needed. Whether we suffer defeat or rise triumphantly we offer honest feedback to keep growing professionally. While the organizational scale has changed, our agile way of working has not.
- Write clean, scalable and testable code
- Interest in building robust UIs with modern tools like ES6, React, GraphQL
- Strong TypeScript skills
- Customer empathy and the ability to think through customer needs and come up with clever ways solve their problems
- Passionate about building production-ready features fast
- Have a high bar for the quality of code and automating repetitive development tasks as well as a high attention to detail
- 3+ years of experience shipping high-quality front-end code
- Comfortable working with an existing code base
- In-depth knowledge of the modern front-end technologies
- Backend skills (or strong desire to learn) are a bonus!
- Develop new features and improve existing ones
- Review and refactor code
- Document development and operational procedures
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize own tasks
- Active engagement with the team in order to ensure top code quality
From a technical point of view, Corpay One’s back-end is built on .NET with C#. On the front-end we work in TypeScript on the React framework, enabling us to build reliable web experiences that can handle high usage volumes. The product consists, among others, of a web application and a mobile application. It’ll be the front-end that will have your main focus.