Headquarters: Irvine, California
Work from home? Check!
Full autonomy. You bet!
Micro manage? Naaa ..ain’t nobody got time for that.
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 9AM – 5PM Pacific Time (PDT UTC-8), this position
requires individuals to be available for meetings and duties during this window.
What we’re looking for:
CreateApe is looking for a Business Development Manager to help our organization establish, grow, and drive new revenue growth. You will be responsible for establishing, managing the process, and closing business opportunities, while working closely with the Leadership team to identify new industries, sectors and potential clients.
This is an opportunity to make your mark to expand CreateApe’s client base and continue to grow the book of business. We believe working hard and smart goes hand-in-hand with a flexible and remote-friendly work schedule. At CreateApe, we want to have clients and projects that cultivate a culture of supportive learning and knowledge exchange between us and our clients. You can expect to stay on top of industry trends and tools and to constantly cultivate your skillset as a part of our team.
- Be proactive in creating lead generation through multi-channel selling (social media, email lists, cold calling, personal network, etc.)
- Research, identify and qualify incoming, emerging, and new leads
- Supporting the legal and contract process from review to signature
- Manage and engage with client stakeholders
- Represent CreateApe at conferences and meetups
- Have expert level communication skills and an eye for attention to detail
- Take initiative to developer creative, fun, and engaging ways to connect and reach out to prospective new clients
- Expertly represent CreateApe’s value and capabilities in the context of client challenges
- Guide proposal development from defining approach and strategy, to crafting materials, including capability presentations, proposals, case studies
- Be commercially savvy, and leverage market insights to curate outbound strategies
- Maintain our CRM system (we use Hubspot) and business development resources in a timely manner
- Achieve revenue, margin, and profit targets within mutually agreed KPI’s
- Over 5 years of experience in a creative agency environment where you are key to bringing in new business (e.g. Business Development Manager, Recruitment Consultants specializing in BD, etc.)
- An excitement to hunt for new business opportunities and have a sharp focus on your goals with a strong approach in how to reach them
- Demonstrable experience in strategic account management, business development, and relationship building
- A proven track record of developing and closing new business
- Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Passion, enthusiasm, excitement and the thirst to grow our business
Nice to have:
- Experience working with open source communities and attending events/conferences
- Working knowledge of the services/technologies we use and the ability to explain them to non-engineering folk (UX/UI, Research,React, PHP, NodeJS, GraphQL, etc)
- A bachelor or master’s level degree in engineering, business, or other related areas of study
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/createape-inc-digital-agency-business-development-manager