Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is seeking talented Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) with strong prior customer service experience.
In this role, you will be serving as one of the 10 key team members on a newly comprised team where you will be entrusted to support this federal government program. Your delivery of consistent and strong customer service is crucial for success in this equally challenging and rewarding position.
You will be responsible for researching complex issues across multiple databases. In addition, this position requires fluency in computer navigation and toggling while confidently and compassionately engaging in dialogue with the caller. Hands-on training will be provided for you where you will have the opportunity to gain the in-depth knowledge of various products, plans, and levels of benefits that are available to the members you will be speaking with on a daily basis.
- Shift: Candidates should be able to work any hours between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. EST.
- Languages: English
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to address all incoming customers’ needs and provide assistance and/or escalations whenever necessary
- Answer incoming phone calls daily from customers and identify the type of assistance the customer needs
- Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify specific questions or issues while documenting required information in computer systems
- Contact care providers (doctor’s offices) on behalf of the customer to assist with appointment scheduling or connections with internal specialists for assistance when needed
- Assist customers in navigating UnitedHealth Group and/or VA CCN websites while encouraging and reassuring them to become self-sufficient in using our tools
- Research complex issues across multiple databases and work with support resources to resolve customer issues and/or partner with others to resolve escalated issues
- 1-2 years of prior professional customer service experience
- Experience navigating a computer to conduct research and/or to access software programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail, a positive attitude, and personal drive/motivatio
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Customer service experience
- Experience working with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) would be helpful but is not required.
- Healthcare Business Processing, Medical Billing, Claims and/or call center experience would be a plus.
- Previous experience understanding or using medical terminology (Dental, Medical, and/or Pharmacy) is a huge plus but not a requirement as this can be learned through the training as well as on the job.
- Claims Experience
- Ability to create, copy, edit, save and send documents utilizing Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
- Experience working in the Healthcare Industry
- Experience working in a call center environment
- Prior military experience
Education: High school diploma or GED
Physical Requirements: N/A
U.S Citizenship is required for this specific opportunity and all selected applicants will be subject to a government security investigation. This includes but not limited to; meeting the eligibility requirements for access to classified information and the ability to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to; criminal history, employment verification, education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Customer Service Representative Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.