Who We Are
Founded in 2015, Wrench is a full-service automotive shop without the shop. We service an impressive variety of cars and trucks, offering everything from oil changes and preventive maintenance to brake jobs and no-starts. Our ASE-certified mobile mechanics can perform most jobs right in your driveway or in your office’s parking lot, freeing you up to spend your time as you wish. We are currently in major markets in Washington, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Nevada, North Carolina, Oregon, Texas, and are continuing to expand. A Built In Seattle’s 50 Startups to Watch in 2018 and nominated in 2017 for GeekWire’s Startup of the Year and awarded a spot among the Seattle 10, Wrench is a fast-growing and nimble startup looking for bar-raisers and pacesetters to join our team.
About the Revenue Team
Our customer service is the first point of contact for our customers who call, email, or chat in. We provide dynamic and high-level logistical support to both our customers and our mechanics in the field. Our team is also internally responsible for helping customers book jobs and maintaining or exceeding stated revenue goals. You will be an integral part of helping us capture every customer contact within our service level goals and contributing to the overall success of Wrench.
Who You Are
You are articulate and have one or more years of experience supporting customers. When working with customers you listen carefully and are able to clearly and concisely offer solutions. If asked, past supervisors and coworkers would say you are successful in chaotic environments and that you can deftly navigate social and intrapersonal relationships. Your peers enjoy working with you and would describe you as a valuable asset to the team. Your ability to adapt to change is second-to-none and you relish the opportunity to provide feedback and try out new features. You’ve never met a bar you weren’t willing to raise and you love supporting your teammates. When challenges arise you are the first in line to tackle them and transform your solutions into processes that others can follow. You pride yourself on picking up tickets and calls faster than anyone else. Whenever possible, you focus and commit to make the workload easier for everyone on the team. You understand that setbacks will happen and that they are excellent teachers.
What You’ll Do at Wrench
This is a full-time remote role on our customer service team. We are a distributed team with some members working exclusively remotely and others who work in-office. Days off are consecutive weekdays and this position requires flexibility to work both weekend days. (e.g. You must be available to work Saturday and Sunday). We are bringing on more team members to help support our EST time zone markets.
Training is provided remotely and travel to the corporate headquarters in Seattle is not required. Wrench will provide you with a computer and headset for taking calls as well as all of the software required to execute the job. You will be responsible for providing a suitable internet connection and a quiet place to work. Our team uses a combination of tools to communicate including Slack, phone and email. Your work will be performed during your scheduled shift, except when you are logged off for breaks.
PLEASE NOTE: This role will require weekend/evening work and does not include benefits.
- Working remotely from your home office you will:
- Support customers via phone and email channels
- Educate customers about our service and process
- Build quotes for automotive repair
- Schedule jobs and assign mechanics
- Source and order replacement parts
- Answer tier 1 inquiries from mechanics
- Provide technical support to mechanics and customers for our website and app
- Maintain strong customer advocacy, even in complex situations
- A minimum of one year experience in customer support and/or contact center operation
- Experience providing customer support via email
- Well-spoken and articulate
- Resilient and comfortable handling complex tasks with minimal supervision
- Visionary and excited to develop the Wrench process
- Tech savvy and passionate about learning new skills
- Availability to work some evening hours and both weekend days
- Automotive industry experience
- Experience with chat support
- Strong desire to work in a startup environment
- Competitive compensation.
- Two weeks paid vacation a year.
- Stock options.
Wrench, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at Wrench, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate