Customer Success Manager
Connect with work that matters. Be a part of transforming the healthcare industry!
We are looking for a Population Health Customer Success Manager to join our Population Health Customer Success Management team within our Customer Success division. Your job will be to contribute to the complete post-sale success and satisfaction of your customer(s) by establishing yourself as a trusted advisor and business partner with the client’s operational leadership. But enough about us; let’s talk about you.
You are a people person that builds rapport by identifying common interests and priorities and convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences. You like to stay up on the Athealthcare industry’s trends and can interpret and understand key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
The Team: Our Population Health Customer Success Management team is focused on helping athena’s largest clients derive the full value of their athena services. We build and manage effective relationship with customers’ operational leadership, communicating the value of our services in the context of customers’ business objectives with the goal of retaining high performing, satisfied customers.
- Ultimate responsibility and accountability for customer satisfaction and retention within assigned book of business
- Conduct business impact assessments while accurately and transparently communicating and setting expectations with client leadership
- Tailor a long-term success plan for each client that aligns with their business goals and coordinate appropriate internal experts to ensure they are successful
- Ensure ongoing adoption of a client’s existing athenahealth products
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5-7 years of professional experience
- 2-4 years of working knowledge of Revenue Cycle, Commercial Insurance/Managed Care, and/or exposure to EMR in a Sales, Services, or Implementation capacity plus specific experience in Account Management or a Customer Service capacity
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialogue
Our Purpose: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all..
Our Location: This role will be based remotely. Our Global Headquarters is located in Watertown, MA, just a few miles from Boston. We have three other US locations in Atlanta, Austin and Belfast, ME.
Our Culture: If you’re curious, passionate and want to connect with work that matters, you’ve come to the right place. At athenahealth, our employees (or “athenistas”) are committed to making healthcare smarter. At the heart of athenahealth’s culture is unconditional positive regard for one another, our customers, their patients and our community. We take time to celebrate diversity and our accomplishments and strive to be powerfully relevant and refreshingly candid in everything we do.
Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices – just to name a few.