Customer Success Manager- LATAM
REMOTE OR LOCAL
PRODUCT SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SUCCESS
About Command Alkon
Command Alkon is bringing innovative technologies and systems to the concrete, asphalt and building materials industry globally. Our technology helps our customers improve the efficiency and quality of the foundation of where we live, work and play. What we do best is to combine next-gen technologies with over 40 years of industry expertise. We are not a “here today; gone tomorrow” software company, we will be here for a long time and a good foundation for your career…. like concrete.
This challenging customer-centric role will provide for the necessary actions to become a “trusted advisor” for each assigned account within their Book of Accounts “BOA” within the Latin American Region. They will be responsible for delivering the desired value-creating business outcomes from Command Alkon products and services to their BOA. The Customer Success Manager “CSM” will act as a strategic facilitator between CA and their BOA to assure outcomes and positive customer experience per mutually agreed-upon plans.
What You’ll Do:
- Account Planning: Work with the applicable CAI team(s) and customers to build Account Plans that will help define customer direction and CA product and services need to define the subsequent annual activities necessary.
- Value Engagement: Assures that their assigned accounts maximize the value of the investment they have made with CA products and services.
- Executive Relationships: Provide for proactive communications on a regular basis addressing relationship concerns with senior and executive management.
- Project Oversight: Assure expected outcome realization is defined and addressed in project planning, performance and provided in post-go-live assurance activities with each assigned customer.
- Monthly Health-Checks: Regular review with BOA customers on service metrics, project status, any AR balances, pending renewals and qualified usage metrics when applicable.
- Renewal Assurance: Each responsible CS representative will maintain an annual CRM Opportunity with activities, tasks and notes maintained for actions or issues that would have impact on a successful renewal of our recurring revenue products
- Expand Sales: When a sales lead for upsell for an existing product is identified, the CSM will address the sales process directly through the booking of the sale. If the uncovered lead involves a new product not currently in place with the customer, the CSM will follow the lead referral process to assign the lead to the applicable sales resource. The CSM will be responsible for Opportunity management and forecast of booked sales related to their individual opportunities, as well as oversight for referred sales.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4 Year accredited University in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field.
- 5-10 years’ experience in Construction Materials Industry related operations, including, but not limited to management or sales experience within a heavy building materials operation. Experience in a Customer Success role will be considered as well.
- Familiarity or experience with Ready Mix Concrete and Aggregate business processes
- Fluent in Spanish
- Knowledge of CAI products
Who You Are:
- Passion for serving customers
- Ability to work well at ALL levels of an organization in a team environment
- Relationship building
- Proactive “can do” attitude
- Outstanding communication skills
- Good at resolving conflict
- Strong leadership skills