We’re looking for a dynamic, open-minded individual who will join our remote Support Team on a full-time basis, and get behind our mission to change societal perceptions on dating, sexuality, gender, kink and relationships.
At Feeld, we celebrate the universal human desire to connect with others and we’re building a product that brings together couples and singles across the gender spectrum for honest conversations about sex and identity. We’re looking for a dynamic, open-minded individual who will join our remote Support Team on a full-time basis, and get behind our mission to change societal perceptions on dating, sexuality, gender, kink and relationships.
About the role:
We’re looking for a full-time Customer Support Operator available 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. The primary responsibilities of this role are answering customer queries in writing, reporting bugs and helping to keep our public documentation up to date and our community safe. You will have the opportunity to help us improve our internal processes by challenging them or bringing new ideas to the table. Feeld is a fully remote, flat, non-hierarchical organisation – the spirit of experimentation lives in our structure as much as our product.
- Strong problem solver
- Excellent communication skills, in particular written communication skills
- Powerful sense of empathy
- Emotionally resilient
- Customer-facing experience
- Team player (we’re a small team and working together is crucial to meet our objectives)
- Technical aptitude and a fast learner
- A passion for our product’s aims
- Additional languages a bonus
- Familiarity with Slack, Intercom, Notion, Clubhouse preferred
- Preference for candidates in European time zones
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited holidays
- Fully remote
- Annual retreats
- Transparency – open data, open salaries
- Access to the Feeld Flat in Porto, Portugal
- A talented, friendly team to work alongside you